5th dimension goes pentagon

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2000
      We are looking for a logo for 5thDimension site,
      perhaps a pentagon (not that from Chrysler).

      It shall be a visible human sign of knowledge and power and registry
      for the working principles of manipulation of spacetime
      and the arrival of some in front of our home
      wh we do not want to let in our minds
      before the big problems are solved
      and the home is rearranged well.

      Then we can do the next step and worry about a candidate
      for the 5th dimension quiet, calmly and peachfully.

      test mail for

      site about 5 dimensional Physics

      01/2000

      http://www.5thDimension.de