MEDICAL OPINIONS - AA FILM

  • Philip Mantle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2000
      Dear Colleagues,

      I would once again like to request your kind assistance. I am looking for
      professional medical opinions on the 'alien autopsy' film. If you have
      access to, or know of a web site where such information can be found, I
      would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know.

      Please reply direct to me at: pmquest@...

      Please feel free to distribute this message onto others or distribute via
      mailing lists etc.

      Thank you very much for your cooperation with this request.

      Yours Sincerely,

      Philip Mantle.