THE YELLOW BOOK

  • ETinvestigator2@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2000
      This is an OPEN INVITATION to anyone who may know something about the
      information provided by "EBE"(the extraterrestrial biological entity)
      in 1951-2 shortly before his death to botanist Dr. Guillermo Mendoza.
      This data formed the document known as "THE YELLOW BOOK".

      If you are such an individual, we invite you to contact us for the
      purpose of laying the groundwork for establishing a secure
      mode for further communication. We are intensely interested in this
      particular subject and recognize the importance of, and the need
      for, absolute confidentiality. We are a private, scientific
      "grass roots" group, and are not connected in any way with any other
      group, either in or out of government, military, or civilian circles.