Re: ufo come to China cities frequently

  • DJG5555@xxxxx.xxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 23, 1999
      who mentioned evil?
      im talking sociology & anthropology.
      technologically inferior cultures
      evaporate when "discovered"
      by hi tech ones.
      every time.
      et contact is the kiss of death for us.

      Dennis

      From: "jowhar" <jowhar@...>

      Well just my opinion DG ,

      Maybe not all extra terrestrials are evil, there could be an alien culture
      more humane than ours, there is also a possibility that there are alien
      culture more cruel than the human civilization.

      But here is my theory, for a civilization to reach a point where it could
      build a spacecraft capable of inter solar system travel or light speed
      travel, they at least have to be tolerant of their own differences or their
      would destroyed themselves in a war.

      A evil civilization may never reach a point where it could build spaceships
      capable of intergalactic travels, they would have killed each before they
      can reach that technological capability.

      I believe those aliens have misunderstood all this time, by our own fear of
      the unknown.Anyway being suspicious could be a good thing though, just as an
      precaution.

      -----Original Message-----a
      From: D G <DJG5555@...>
      To: ufonet@onelist.com <ufonet@onelist.com>
      Date: Friday, 24 December 1999 1:20
      Subject: Re: UFOnet: ufo come to China cities frequently

      dont folks know what happens to "discovered" cultures?
      extinction.

      Dennis

      Ufonet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted to: UFOs, Strange Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the
      Latest on Aerospace Research and Space Travel, Free & New Energy,Exoscience, etc.
      To subscribe send a blank e-mail message to:
      ufonet-subscribe@onelist.com
      Messages to the list-owner: ufonet@...
    • jowhar

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 25, 1999
          You mean by being assimilated by the hi tech ones, we would tend to adopt
          their culture and forget our own roots, I have to agree with you on this.

          History has proven what you have said to be true.The inferior people in
          terms technology have always been displaced by people with higher technology
          at their disposal.