What has happened to the capstone of the great pyramid?

  • Nicky Molloy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 1999
      http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/therevelation2.shtml
      http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/capstone/index.htm

      What Has Happened To The Capstone Of The great Pyramid?
      By a fellow researcher

      "Although the capstone is supposed to be a one-night affair or celebration
      to usher in the New Millenium there are some who believe the Capstone will
      "turn on" whatever kind of machine the pyramid
      was built to be. They believe this function will have lasting changes in the
      consciousness of mankind. We will soon see. The Millenium is close at hand."
      ( Oh dear will the holograms be ready in time for the false rapture? or
      whatever they have planned? Nicky)

      We hear a lot about the pyramids of Giza but we don't hear much about the
      missing capstone. Yet we have reminders of it everytime we pull a dollar
      bill out of our wallets. There are plenty of places on the web that explain
      the symbol of the eye over the pyramid. What we don't see much of is
      speculation on what happened to the original capstone. What was it, did it
      have a purpose, where did it go?

      What little speculation we do see is usually more of an assumption that it
      was stolen or lost somewhere in the sands of time. Why do I get the feeling
      this is what we are meant to believe, but this may not be entirely accurate.
      Whatever the capstone was I doubt it would have been left to the mercy of
      robbers. It is more likely it was been spirited away in the same manner as
      the Ark of the covenant, the Holy Grail and the Tablets with the Ten
      Commandments.

      The pyramids have held a fascination for people thruout recorded history.
      There are many reasons for this. One reason is because the great pyramid is
      the largest ancient structure on earth. The shape itself has power called
      Pyramid Power which has been studied and reported in several books. Many
      people have reported
      strange experiences while in the pyramids. But the biggest mystery has been
      why were they built and what did they mean to the ancients who built them.

      Pyramids are thought by some to be a kind of mystical machine. We are
      learning more everyday about the mystical forces of the Earth, Ley Lines,
      Power points, gravitational anomalies. If the pyramids were built in one of
      these areas the capstone could have been an amplifier for one of these earth
      energies. The Great Pyramid could have been a beacon similar to our
      lighthouses of today. The pyramid is the only manmade object on earth that
      can be seen from the moon. If the capstone was a crystal it could have been
      also been a communicator. What is a laser but a crystal!

      When we read the fables of Atlantis we read how the Atlanteans used crystal
      power and how it was the misuse of this power that caused Atlantis to break
      up and sink.

      There is more evidence coming to light all the time that Atlantis did indeed
      exist. If it did exist then there must also be something to the accuracy of
      the fables. It is possible that the capstone of the great pyramid was not
      only a crystal but part of the Atlantis energy network. If this is the case
      then it is quite possible the Atlanteans themselves spirited away the
      capstone before even more damage could be caused. Another possibility is
      that the capstone was an energy device that was spirited away by someone
      else for their own purposes. It could have been hidden by a benevolent group
      of people simply to keep it from being used for further destruction on our
      planet. It may lie hidden in one of those mysterious mounds that are
      scattered around the Earth or it may be buried inside one of the Earth
      energy vortexes. At the rate our geologists are making new discoverys today
      it may not be long now until we know the answers.

      There are plans to recap the Great Pyramid on December 31st with a
      gold-encased capstone that will be lowered by helicopter.

      There will be a special dusk-to-dawn music and laser show by French musician
      Jean-Michel Jarre called The Twelve Dreams of the Sun" according to Jarre.
      Jarre also made the comment "The pyramids are a reflection of mankind and
      eternity." How close will this "new" gold-encased capstone be to the
      original capstone we can only guess.
      Although the capstone is supposed to be a one-night affair or celebration to
      usher in the New Millenium there are some who believe the Capstone will
      "turn on" whatever kind of machine the pyramid
      was built to be. They believe this function will have lasting changes in the
      consciousness of mankind. We will soon see. The Millenium is close at hand.

      It should be noted that Planet Mars will be 33.33 degrees below the horizon
      from the perspective of Cairo on January 1, 2000 at 12:19 AM.
    • mj.green
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 1999
        I just retrieved this from the wastebasket where I junked it - on
        reflection,
        I just have to respond to some of the wild statements made, apparently with
        all seriousness, in this piece :

        "The Millenium is close at hand"

        No for heaven's sake the Millenium is NOT close at hand ! It's more than a
        year away :

        A millenium is 1000 years (everybody with me so far ??).
        2 millenia are 2000 years (still with me ??).
        By simple mathematics, the end of the first millenium was the last day of
        the year 1000 (still hanging in there ?).
        The end of the second millenium is (this is the hard bit) the LAST DAY OF
        THE YEAR 2000.
        31st December 2000.
        Well, there's a surprise.

        What does it matter, anyway ? NOTHING untoward happened at the end of the
        "first" millenium, which is scarcely surprising, considering that it is,
        after all, only a number
        calculated from a date (for Christ's birth) fixed by a bunch of obscure
        Christian bishops 6 centuries later (what about the 4 million or so OTHER
        millenia since this planet was formed, by the way?). So why should any
        dramatic events be caused by the passage from the year 2000 to the year 2001
        ?

        Has it crossed any minds that the Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, ancient
        Egyptians, Aztecs, Mayas, Hindus, Native Americans and various other peoples
        who have or had different calenders would not/do not see what all the fuss
        is about ?They might also be surprised to find that a good proportion of the
        people who use the "christian" calender (including the Pope, Tony Blair,
        Bill Clinton, etc. etc.) apparently can't count.

        "There is more evidence coming to light all the time that Atlantis did
        indeed exist."

        NO there is not. There is NO serious evidence that Atlantis existed. The
        only
        ancient source is Plato, who claimed that the story came to him from a
        family manuscript relating information given to Solon by an Egyptian priest
        4 generations before Plato wrote Critias & Timeaus. That's a pretty shaky
        pedigree, and even Plato is quoted (by Strabo) as saying that the story
        "might not be an invention" (so he thought it probably WAS an invention ?).
        There is NO reference in Plato to the "Atlanteans" using "crystal power"
        that caused the island to "break up and sink". Plato's tale is incomplete -
        it merely says that Zeus decided to chastize the kings of "Atlantis" because
        they had become greedy, and their standards of justice had fallen.

        All other references to Atlantis are speculations or embroidery on Plato's
        original story.

        If Plato WAS recounting a genuine story taken from the Egyptian temple
        records,
        the most plausible explanation, for which there is ample evidence, is that
        the Egyptian story was a memory of the destruction of the Minoan
        civilisation of Crete and the neighbouring islands (which dominated the
        sea-based commerce in the Eastern Mediterranean at that time) by the tidal
        waves and volcanic ash from the catastrophic explosion of the island of
        Thera which took place as the culmination of an eruptive period beginning
        around 1500 BC.

        A few other points while I'm here :

        Pyramids are not machines - they are mausolea - there is no "mystery about
        why they were built and what they meant". The capstone from the great
        pyramid, along with all the other facing material, disappeared when it was
        re-used for other monuments in later centuries - which happens constantly to
        good building material all over the world. Originally, the "great pyramid"
        was smaller than that of Kheops, which was 9.5 metres higher but has lost
        more material (150000 cubic metres) to the buildings of Cairo.

        "What was the purpose of the capstone ?" - Is this a SERIOUS question ???!

        "A laser is a crystal" - yes - but it can also be gas, or a liquid, but I
        doubt that anyone has yet generated a laser beam from a limestone capstone !
        If any of you guys know how to do it, my advice is, take out a patent on it
        right now. And where did the Egyptians get the power source to create it
        anyway ?? (Oh, sorry - I forgot : solar beams of course ...).

        "It should be noted that Planet Mars will be 33.33 degrees below the horizon
        from the perspective of Cairo on January 1, 2000 at 12:19 AM."

        Yes - and the moon will be 23� below the horizon, while Saturn and Jupiter
        will be about 27� and 13� respectively above the western horizon. So what
        ??!!

        Now WHY are postings like that one (and several others like it that I
        received today) appearing in this NG ? What has this even remotely to do
        with the subject matter of the UFONET NG ?

        Why do we have to receive so much of this in our mailboxes every day ?

        Despairingly

        Michael J. Green

> [...]
        > Jarre also made the comment "The pyramids are a reflection of mankind and
        > eternity." How close will this "new" gold-encased capstone be to the
        > original capstone we can only guess.
        > Although the capstone is supposed to be a one-night affair or celebration
        > usher in the New Millenium there are some who believe the Capstone will
        > "turn on" whatever kind of machine the pyramid
        > was built to be. They believe this function will have lasting changes in
        the
        > consciousness of mankind. We will soon see. The Millenium is close at
        hand.

        > It should be noted that Planet Mars will be 33.33 degrees below the
        horizon
        > from the perspective of Cairo on January 1, 2000 at 12:19 AM.
        >
        > > Ufonet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted
        to: UFOs, Strange Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the
        > Latest on Aerospace Research and Space Travel, Free & New
        Energy,Exoscience, etc.