Re: UFO Crash Into Dam Threatens Water Supply Of Oz Town

  • Peter & Lynette Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 1999
      Hi try this, http://news.excite.com/news/r/991209/08/odd-ufo
      Also the Sydney morning Herald

      Also try this web site, All The Worlds News Papers (Australia)
      http://www.webwombat.com.au/intercom/newsprs/Australi.htm

      THE AGE - MELBOURNE -
      http://www.theage.com.au/breaking/9912/09/A26303-1999Dec9.shtml

      THE DAILY TELEGRAPH - SYDNEY -
      http://www.news.com.au/
      ABC NEWS -
      http://www.abc.net.au/news/default.htm

      It sounds at this stage that it was simply a meteorite that
      impacted the dam site at an angle of slightly less than 45 degrees.
      Local council workers hope to recover the object with the help
      of a back hoe . The site is still under police command.

      Hope the above helps.:>)

      Peter Johnson
      AUFORN S.A.