Fw: DULCE BASE! THE MANY LEVELS!

  • Nicky Molloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 1999
      -----Original Message-----
      From: UFOSSI@... <UFOSSI@...>
      (ufossi@...)>>
      Date: Thursday, 2 December 1999 18:36
      Subject: DULCE BASE! THE MANY LEVELS!

      ****DULCE BASE!****
      MANY LEVELS!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      If it wasn't for the sources that I have been informed from about the
      Dulce Base, I would have never believed it! Thanks to Donald Schmitt,
      Alan DeWalton, the colonel Steve Wilson, and Branton, I now know
      the horrible and hideous truth of that place!

      I have spoken to "Branton" himself. For those of you aware of
      Branton, know that he is strictly in the background, and only a few
      people actually know him and have talked to him over the years.
      Branton holds complete privacy and anonymity for fear of his own
      personal well being. Branton was known as the "Sleeper Agent" for
      the CIA.

      However, Branton does get his get his writings about Dulce
      through certain people, to the internet!

      I gave a very dramatic opening as a prelude to the Dulce information
      below. I did purposely! Because there really is no end to the horrors and
      realities that are going on inside the nightmare military base in New
      Mexico! Yes, it is real and it does exist. And may I
      say,
      unfortunately exists!

      Like the well known horror film, Edward Alen Poes "The Pit And The
      Pendulum", the Dulce base truly personifies that and more! Dulce is a
      pit, a deep one that holds many horrible secrets of which some are of
      attrocities against humans for genetic experimentation and research by
      military and alien alike. May I say, they are working hand in hand
      together on terrible genetic experiments.

      The Dulce base holds many secrets of many alien races, from the what
      is called the winged serpent alien race, to the alien greys. I know this
      sounds far fetched and probably to most, like a sci-fi thriller.
      wish to God that was only true!

      For those of you who have read the Branton Files found on the
      UFOSSI web site, I recommend that you do read them. We have the
      complete book from Branton which is a 300 page book report, in pdf
      files (you must have the adobe reader to view these). We also have the
      shorter version in pdf files as well as jpg's. I strongly urge those that
      are
      youngsters on our list, as well as those adults on our list that have
      children in their homes that use the computer, NOT TO READ THE
      DULCE FILES! They are often shocking and
      graphic!

      Dulce is no fairy tail!
      Below is a description of the layout of the Dulce underground base, or
      rather, part of it is inside of a mountain. The description of dulce is
      only
      a brief one. Please refer to the Branton reports for a complete and
      detailed description. The direct URL to the Branton site is
      "http://members.xoom.cpm/BeyondUne/Branton/index.htm".
      More Dulce reports can be found at
      "http://members.xoom.com/BeyondTheUne/special/indexb.htm".

      Billy Dee

      Read On!

      Date sent: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 21:38:23 -0600
      From: magicman <magicman777@...>
      To: Billy <UFOSSI@...>
      Subject: Dulce

      EVEL #1
      Note : "The HUB" is in the Center of all levels.
      RING #1 = Kitchen, Cafe/Mess Hall, VIP Housing.
      RING #2 = Hydroponic Gardens.
      RING #3 = PHOTO LABS, Human Condos, Security Garages(Vehicle
      Tunnels
      to Surface).

      LEVEL #2
      Another Kichen/Cafe; VIP Lounge; Listening Room; Lots of Research
      Dept.LABS ; Military Housing; More Photo Labs and a small Garden
      section.

      LEVEL #3
      VIP Mess Hall/Lounge ; Lots and Lots of Computer Banks ; Large
      Security Lab Area;
      UV Labs; Metalurgy Labs ; Gamma Ray Dept. ; UHV Display.

      LEVEL #4
      Kichen/Cafe/Lounge ; INCINERATOR ; Intel Offices for various
      Agencies
      ; PSI/AURA RESEARCH ; PSI
      LABS ; MATRIX BOARDS ; Cold Storage ; DREAM LABS ; DATA
      DESKS ;
      Advanced "Memory Banks".

      LEVEL #5
      Cafe ; Security Military/Intel Agencies ; Securty Advanced
      ARSENAL(Very Large !) ; Security Files
      ; ALIEN HOUSING(OFF LIMITS TO HUMANS) ; Tunnel to Alien "Baths"
      and to
      Sulphur Springs ; GENERATOR "IMPULSER".

      LEVEL #6
      RING #1 = Military Security/Arsenal
      RING #2 = DNA LABS
      The entire RING #3 is nicknamed "NIGHTMARE HALL".
      RING #4 = CAGES ; VATES ; Storage Areas.

      LEVEL #7
      Alien Security ; Human Security ; Embryo Storage ; Sperm Banks ;
      Bio-
      Development Labs ; CLINIC ;
      Hospital Surgery ; Human Remains(Body Parts ; COLD STORAGE ;
      Human/Alien/Animal Mictures ; Caged
      living Humans.
      * Entrance to a tunnel, connected to a MEGA CAVERN AREA.

      LEVEL # 8
      Only RUMORS about this level. May connect to an ANCIENT Sub-City.
      *Ancient TUBE-SHUTTLE TERMINAL & TUNNELS.

      LEVEL # 9
      Only RUMORS about this level. May connect to an UNDERGROUND
      RIVER
      SYSTEM, used to go to other areas of the Planet. * "Flying Sub" CRAFT
      used.