Fw: The Dulce Wars

  • Nicky Molloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 1999
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Timmy Swartz <trswartz@...>
      Date: Friday, 10 December 1999 3:05
      Subject: The Dulce Wars

      SPECIAL
      ===============================
      * Conspiracy Journal SPECIAL! *
      ===============================
      SPECIAL

      THE DULCE WARS - BATTLE FOR
      PLANET EARTH
      by Branton

      THE DULCE WARS has just arrived from the printer and so tomorrow will be the
      last day you will have to take advantage of our SPECIAL PRE PUBLICATION
      OFFER - $12.95 plus $4.00.

      Read about the greys and reptilians and their efforts to take control of our
      world and the battle that has been waged with our military forces hidden
      underground in an out of the way corner of New Mexico where animal
      mutilations and abductions have become common.

      E mail your credit card orders to: MRUFO@....
      or use our secure server at the Conspiracy Journal
      www.webufo.net

      Simply use the first line to write in the title on our book order form.

      SPECIAL BONUS OFFER
      For $28.00 plus $4.00 shipping we will send you DULCE WARS plus any other
      book from our web site catalog with a value of up to $15.00 and as an extra
      bonus will include MILLENNIUM BOMB: Y2K AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

      That's three books for less then the price of two. Or you may leave a credit
      card order on our answering machine at 212 685-4080. Mention the Conspiracy
      Journal web site to get this special
      deal.

      Thank you

      Timothy Green Beckley, Publisher
      Tim Swartz, Editor
      SPECIAL ARTICLE FROM BRANTON IN CELEBRATION OF HIS NEW BOOK

      "THEY LIVE": CHAMELEONS IN OUR MIDST!?

      John A. Keel, in his book 'OUR HAUNTED PLANET', gives an interesting
      introduction to the reality of an alien race that has taken careful measures
      to remain hidden from the mass consciousness of those dwelling on the
      surface of planet earth -- or those ignorant 'human cattle' whom they are
      intent on manipulating and exploiting from their secret hiding places above,
      below and even amongst the inhabitants of planet earth:

      "...The parahuman Serpent People of the past are still among us. They were
      probably worshipped by the builders of Stonehenge and the forgotten
      ridge-making cultures of South America.

      "...In some parts of the world the Serpent People successfully posed as gods
      and imitated the techniques of the super-intelligence [God]. This led to the
      formation of pagan religions centered around human sacrifices. The conflict,
      so far as man himself was concerned, became one of religions and races.
      Whole civilizations based upon the worship of these false gods rose and fell
      in Asia, Africa, and South America. The battleground had been chosen, and
      the mode of conflict had been decided upon.

      "The human race would supply the pawns. The mode of control was complicated
      as usual. Human beings were largely free of direct control. Each individual
      HAD TO CONSCIOUSLY COMMIT HIMSELF TO ONE OF THE OPPOSING FORCES...

      "The main battle was for what was to become known as the human soul.

      "Once an individual had committed himself, he opened a door so that an
      indefinable something could actually enter his body and exercise some
      control over his subconscious mind.

      "...the Serpent People or OMEGA Group, attacked man in various ways, trying
      to rid the planet of him. But the super-intelligence was still able to look
      over man... God worked out new ways of communication and control, always in
      conflict with the Serpent People."

      In relation to these 'Serpent People' -- who some claim are now living among
      us and have been doing so for a very long time -- the anonymous Intelligence
      officer and planetary patriot 'Commander X' released details of an incident
      which may well have come right out of a John Carpenter movie, if not for the
      fact that the Commander himself, from his own high-security position within
      the Intelligence Community, is convinced of its potential reality:

      "...Another story comes from a private stationed on the surface at Dulce. He
      soon realized something mighty 'odd' was going on around there, but it took
      a while to put his finger on it.

      "'One morning last September, I was working on a routine job when another of
      the young enlistees, a mechanic, came in with a small rush job he wanted
      welded at once. He had the print and proceeded to show me exactly what he
      wanted. We are both bending over the bench in front of the welder when I
      happened to look directly into his face. It seemed to suddenly become
      covered with a semi-transparent film or cloud. His features faded and in
      their place appeared a 'thing' with bulging eyes, no hair and SCALES for
      skin. I stood and looked at it for about 20 seconds. WHATEVER IT WAS stood
      and looked at me without moving. Then the strange face seemed to fade away,
      and at the same time recede into the ordinary face of the young man
      underneath. The dissipation of the imposed face lasted or took about five
      seconds before it was completely gone and I was standing there weak, my
      mouth open and staring at the young man who had come in with the rush order.
      The young 'man' did not seem to be conscious of the elapsed time when I had
      observed all this but went right on talking about the job as if nothing had
      happened.

      Since coming across this report from the 'Commander', I made an effort to
      see if there were any other similar accounts that might confirm the
      existence of 'Chameleons' or alien 'infiltrators' working on the surface of
      planet earth in an apparent attempt to pass themselves off as human beings
      and blend-in with our society, for whatever nefarious agenda they might be
      serving. Some of the reports of quasi-human infiltrators spoke of the "Men
      In Black" who have terrorized UFO witnesses. Although many of the 'M.I.B.'
      who have been reported were obviously humans working for some obscure
      surface, other-planetary or subterranean intelligence agency AS WELL AS
      others that appeared to be either cyborgs, clones or even paraphysical
      manifestations, there was a branch of the so-called MIB which betrayed
      definite reptilian characteristics. These in essence were reptilian
      humanoids with a full-blown -- although at times not-too-convincing --
      'reconstructive surgery' job, apparently intended to allow them to operate
      in human society undetected. Some of the early 'infiltrators' betrayed
      themselves with their 'plastic' or artificial appearance, whereas in more
      recent years the 'disguise' has become far more
      sophisticated with the advent of molecular shape-shifting occult-technology,
      techno-hypnotic transmitters, and portable laser-hologram technology
      [according to one source], and therefore harder to detect. However there ARE
      ways...

      Several areas across the Western U.S. where surface and/or underground
      military installations exist have reportedly produced similar 'Chameleon'
      sightings. There seems to be a trend which involves the infiltration of the
      NSA-CIA and the subsequent 'replacement' of agency personnel, and in turn
      Military-Industrial personnel, by alien life forms not loyal to planet earth
      nor to the human race in general. These reports are very similar to other
      reports that made the rounds within 'fringe' research groups during the
      early 1980's concerning the reported 'assimilation' of high-ranking
      Communist officials and scientists by serpent-like humanoids, reptilian
      beings that were reputedly revived out of suspended animation from a frozen
      city that was discovered under the northern Siberian ice fields. The was
      referred to as the "Siberian Affair". Are their really 'tares' living among
      the 'wheat' as all these reports suggest?
      Conspiracy Journal
      http://www.webufo.net