Remote Viewing by Tim Rifat

  • Nicky Molloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 1999
      Article by Uri Dowbenko on Mind Control also on this site. Tim Rifat is good
      too.
      Nicky

      http://www.altnews.com.au/nexus/ESPionage.html
      REMOTE VIEWING
      - The ESP of Espionage -
      We may all have latent psi powers, but our ability to develop them is being
      blanked out by socially engineered stress, and with the collusion of covert
      agencies.

      ----

      Extracted from Nexus Magazine, Volume 3, #6 (Oct-Nov '96).
      PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia. editor@...
      Telephone: +61 (0)7 5442 9280; Fax: +61 (0)7 5442 9381
      From our web page at: www.nexusmagazine.com

      by Turan Rifat � 1996,
      Paranormal Management Systems
      PO Box 2749
      Brighton, Sussex BN2 2DR, UK
      Telephone: +44 (0)1273 690424
      Web site address: http://www.fastnet.co.uk/pms

      ----

      MILITARY DEVELOPMENT OF REMOTE MIND-CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
      Military/intelligence interest in remote-viewing (RV) goes back to at least
      the 1950s. Remote-viewing-the ability to see things far from one's physical
      body-was developed during the Cold War to enable security organisations to
      gain information about top-secret enemy sites in which they had no assets.
      The Russians have always been more advanced than their American counterparts
      in the study and development of RV and biophysical remote mind-control
      technology (RMCT). This did not go unnoticed by the CIA and the US military,
      who started experimenting with biophysical RMCT in the 1960s. However,
      because it proved difficult to control, the Americans concentrated instead
      on electronic techniques-until quite recently. US military research into RV
      was implemented with Project Scangate, and continued with many different
      projects including Grill Flame, Center Lane, Sunstreak and Stargate.1

      As a scientist I became fascinated by the implications of RV, for if it
      really worked it totally upset the paradigm upon which our scientific model
      of reality is based. The work of Dr Jessica Utts-a Professor of Statistics
      at Stanford who has scientifically proven that RV phenomena exist2-was
      significant in this respect for it showed that science as we know it is
      crucially flawed.3 We have developed atomic energy, yet it is as if we have
      less knowledge than our cave ancestors about the essential nature of
      reality. The sceptics rebutted the Utts paper and have denied that any
      paranormal phenomena could possibly exist.4 This might be more comfortable
      for the scientific community, but RMCT is being used more and more by the
      military/intelligence community.

      To mask this, the US military's position on RV was stated by CIA
      spokesperson David Christian, who accepted that no further official US
      research into RV was warranted: "We think the intelligence community
      shouldn't pursue research on this and that it is best left to the private
      sector..."5

      Is there a campaign of disinformation to cover up their continued and
      accelerated study of the subject? Could programmes such as The Real X-Files
      (shown on Channel 4, UK)-created by Jim Schnabel, an alleged CIA
      operative-be designed to act as red herrings, to mask the US security
      organisation's true intent? If so, wouldn't the public's interest in this
      area mean that the privately-run US RV organisations (all headed by
      'retired' US security officers), to which the public could turn for
      training, would have a large number of applicants? This would be useful if
      the US intelligence community were trawling for undiscovered psi-able people
      to recruit for a burgeoning RMCT military programme.6

      THE SCIENTIFIC BASIS OF REMOTE-VIEWING
      This led me to ask whether there could be a scientific basis to RV and RMCT.
      As a proponent of RV, I knew that it worked.

      Joe McMoneagle, a retired US Army intelligence officer-who claims to have
      left Stargate in 1984 with a Legion of Merit award for providing information
      on 150 targets that was unavailable from other sources-used RV to go into
      the mind of Shaw Taylor, to see through his eyes, in an experiment carried
      out on The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna (ITV, UK). This method of using
      RV to enter the brains of other people is called remote sensing (RS).
      Biophysical RMCT can be considered to have the explanation for how ESP and
      telepathy work.

      I have had many people ask me whether there is information available on the
      scientific basis of RV. Having looked through the Internet at the web sites
      purporting to be leaders in RV technology, I came to the conclusion that
      either the knowledge base of Western experts was feeble, or most of the real
      information was classified. Most of the leading research done in the US on
      brain function with respect to electronic RMCT is classified. The excellent
      articles in NEXUS (e.g., vol. 3, no. 3) have covered electronic RMCT in more
      depth than is available elsewhere, but to my knowledge there has been little
      scientific discussion of biophysical RMCT, so the following is a brief
      introduction.

      The Russians have been the world experts in biophysics since the 1950s.
      Their research in this area has concentrated on military uses of biophysical
      field effects and telekinesis (the ability to move objects at a distance),
      as well as the search for 'psi genes' that promote and mediate RV and the
      biophysical fields involved in telekinesis. This has led the Russians to
      study the biological basis of RV.

      For RV to work, 'something' must leave the body so that remote locations can
      be seen. Research seems to indicate that RV uses biophysical field effects
      to manifest perception outside the body.

      The Russians have used all means at their disposal to develop biophysical
      RMCT-drugs, hypnosis, invasive brain surgery, electronic implant technology
      and a number of electromagnetic, electrostatic, magnetic and psychotronic
      means to boost the latent psi abilities of carefully selected psi-able
      Russians.

      There is reason to believe that their research in the biophysical domain
      became so advanced that they opened doorways to other continuums and
      themselves fell prey to malevolent forces. US research into these areas will
      eventually lead the Americans to the same crossroads. Indeed, in a secret
      underground base they are already experimenting with electronic
      extradimensional doorways, exposing the US consciousness to incredible
      levels of extradimensional influences.

      It is well known that the physical body is surrounded by a mantle of
      electromagnetic (EM) energy. The eyes pick up this photonic emission, though
      90 per cent of this information is filtered out in the thalamus, with the
      remainder fitted into a visual-mental model which we see as reality. Once
      visual perception can be unfiltered, auras can be seen around people.

      EMF-INDUCED CALCIUM EFFLUX EVENTS
      The US Government started researching electronic RMCT as a result of early
      work on the effects of EM radiation on human behaviour.

      Microwave stimulation of the brain with extra-low-frequency (ELF) audiograms
      has been shown to affect brain function for RMCT.7 This methodology is the
      basis of US RMCT. However, the EM field around the body can also be affected
      by other types of EM irradiation, electric fields and magnetic fields.

      Dr Ross Adey, formerly of the Brain Research Center at the University of
      Southern California, and now at the Loma Linda University Medical School,
      California, worked on the CIA's infamous Pandora project. His research
      involved inducing of specific behaviour modifications by electromagnetic
      means, as well as inducing calcium efflux events to interfere with brain
      function-the so-called "confusion weaponry". (More recently, Dr Adey has
      been warning against the biological hazards of EM emissions from mobile
      phones.)

      Dr Adey's research at the Brain Research Center has shown the existence of a
      biological reaction to EM radiation. This reaction was found to be dependent
      on the frequency, amplitude and dose of the microwave radiation used.

      In the 1980s Dr Adey performed some crucial experiments using microwave
      carrier-waves modulated with ELF waves to modify brain tissue responses. He
      carried out experiments with cat brain tissue, showing that the binding of
      calcium ions to neuronal sites was affected by weak EM fields. These fields
      were of a frequency and amplitude similar to fields produced in mammalian
      bodies and detected on electroencephalographs (EEGs).

      Dr Adey demonstrated how a 147-megahertz (MHz) field, which at tissue level
      had an intensity of 0.8 milliwatts per square centimetre, caused an efflux
      or release of calcium ions from the irradiated brain tissue. This response
      only occurred when the ELF modulation of the microwave carrier-wave had an
      amplitude modulated at 6-20 hertz (Hz). The maximum stimulation of the
      neurones took place at 16 Hz, but to either side of this frequency-range
      parameter there was no effect.8

      Microwaves of a similar waveform were used in a US research facility by C.
      S. Blackman, who worked on the theory underlying the electronic RMCT devices
      now deployed worldwide. He noted a set of narrow field intensity parameters
      of microwave irradiation effects that was greatest at 0.75 milliwatts per
      square centimetre, causing the neurones to efflux calcium to the greatest
      extent.

      Adey repeated Blackman's experiments and confirmed a microwave intensity
      parametric area of between 0.1 and 1.0 milliwatt per square centimetre,
      using a 450-MHz microwave carrier-wave amplitude modulated by an ELF of 16
      Hz. He found that this set of EM parameters caused the largest calcium
      efflux in the neurones. When other EM parameters were used, they caused no
      response.

      In comparison, ELF-modulated microwave radiation in the range of 6-20 Hz, at
      field intensifies lower by several orders of magnitude than the above,
      caused a decrease of calcium ion efflux in the neurones. A useful
      observation was that the frequency and amplitude of the response of the
      neuronal brain tissue was the same whether it was stimulated or damped.
      There was a consistency in the magnitude of the response, i.e., a 10 to 15
      per cent increase in calcium ion efflux using the higher intensities, and an
      identical reduction using the lower intensities described above.

      Since the neurones are affected by EM fields, the EM mantle around our
      bodies-and anything that affects it-will also affect brain function.9 The
      mechanism for this is that ELF-modulated microwaves can affect calcium
      efflux in the neurones, which can affect short- and long-term potentiation
      of the neurones with a concomitant effect on memory.

      STRATEGIC ELECTRONIC WEAPONRY
      It was inevitable that military/intelligence interests would develop
      electronic RMCT weapons systems. These weapons fall into a number of
      classes, the simplest being the use of microwaves at low amplitudes, e.g.,
      10,000 microwatts per square centimetre, to cause local hot-spots in the
      victim's body areas that have poor circulation, such as the eyes and gall
      bladder. The microwaves heat up the tissue, which does not have the blood
      circulation to carry away the excess heat. The victim feels nothing, but
      sustains acute and chronic illness in these areas. Intelligence
      organisations in the West use this technology to disable permanently the
      'subversive elements' they cannot scare off.

      When ELF-modulated microwaves are used, they are keyed to distinctive
      patterns of brainwaves called preparation sets, which exist for every
      mechanical gesture the body makes. There are also specific excitation
      potentials which exist for specific emotional states. Intelligence
      operatives can induce remote conditioning by creating information-processing
      effects which can cause excitatory reactions, subliminal stress, behavioural
      arousal, enhanced suggestibility by inhibition of higher functions, and
      patterned behaviours. It is alleged that this technology is used by the CIA
      and MI5 to modify the behaviour of 'high-profile subversives'.

      The more advanced electronic RMCT utilises ELF-modulated masers for
      long-range, penetrative, invasive EM mind-control. Together with
      Doppler-shifted interrogative RMCT masers, a victim's brain-states can be
      analysed at a distance-and the 'subversive' can be modified at a distance.
      Developments on this technique, and the use of low-frequency EM radiation to
      see through walls, have allowed intelligence agencies in the US to make
      useful inroads on the path to synthetic telepathy.

      Much of this research has been funded by the CIA which began this work on
      electronic mind-control with its Pandora project. This research was used to
      build devices like RHIC-EDOM (Radio Hypnotic Intracerebral Control -
      Electronic Dissolution of Memory), which is allegedly used for forced
      induction of hypnotic trance in the abduction of and experimentation upon
      civilians by US Government agencies.10

      REMOTE-VIEWING AS A BIOPHYSICAL FIELD EFFECT?
      My research interest has been in the biological and biophysical basis of
      paranormal phenomena. Since the body has an intrinsic EM mantle, could this
      EM field be projected outside the body?

      Dr Ross Adey's research has identified a pathway by which EM fields can
      directly affect the brain. Could information-gleaning by roving biophysical
      EM field effects be the basis for RV? These EM fields could be picking up
      information, then transferring it to the brain by the above mechanism. It
      seems a valid basis for RV. Unfortunately, it is not the whole picture.

      Remote-viewing operators can travel to distant star systems, travel
      backwards and forwards in time, and enter US facilities that are protected
      by metal Faraday cages and armed with EM flytrap field generators.

      All of these phenomena indicate that something not limited by Einstein's
      special theory of relativity and Maxwell's EM field equations is acting as
      the carrier for RV.

      Perhaps US researchers investigating remote viewers' capabilities have
      learnt to manipulate EM field effects for their RV experiments using
      electronic enhancement of psi effects. This methodology is the basis for US
      experiments into biological synthetic telepathy-the use of EM fields to
      boost latent psi-gene activity to the level where it is useful. My research
      seems to indicate that they are only scratching the surface of the RV
      envelope.

      What is interesting to note from Dr Ross Adey's research is that a 6-20-Hz
      frequency is needed for neuronal calcium efflux events. 'Normal' people are
      entrained to function at high beta, which pushes their EEG-measured
      brainwave frequency above the 20-Hz threshold. This means that they have no
      contact with neuronal calcium efflux events. If these events are, as I
      believe, an integral part of RV and other psi operations, the general public
      will be psi-damped, not exhibiting parapsychological talents to any marked
      degree.

      Alpha training, which teaches people to work in the 7-14 Hz range, seems to
      open up psi abilities. If neuronal calcium efflux events are crucial to psi
      operation, we can begin to see a reason why simple techniques of alpha
      entrainment and biofeedback can bring on paranormal functioning in humans.

      Major Ed Dames (Retired) has stated that military remote-viewers operate in
      theta. This is a brainwave frequency of 4-7 Hz. So it may be that lower
      frequencies in the 6-20 Hz window are more powerful for psi activity. Since
      the energy of the EM wave is related to frequency, if we lower the frequency
      of our brainwaves we can think with less energy and our biophysical RV
      vehicles are therefore more efficient.

      To understand what is really going on beyond the EM bandwidth of RMCT
      events, we need to reappraise physics. In the early part of this century,
      Einstein formulated his general theory of relativity which linked the
      curvature of space-time with gravity. In formulating the field equations to
      link curvature of space-time with gravity, Einstein found that the
      energy-momentum tensor (simplistically, the sum total of mass-energy) did
      not equate to the Ricci tensor (a sort of one-term summary of curvature
      which varies from point to point). To balance his equation, Einstein had to
      subtract from the Ricci tensor, R. As a scientist, I was intrigued by the
      question of why this should be so. It would seem to indicate that reality is
      not singular but has a duality. The Einstein tensor only balances when one
      subtracts the mathematical summation of the curvature of this other reality,
      from the curvature of physical space.

      The dual nature of reality has been written about in many books.11 Could RV
      be a biophysical field effect moving in this parallel reality? If so, our
      knowledge of the nature of reality may be so limited that we are completely
      blind to this second reality which is contiguous with our own and only makes
      itself known to us in the quantum realm.

      This parallel reality is seen in lucid dreaming and OOBEs (out-of-body
      experiences) and is glimpsed in daydreaming states. Australian Aborigines
      have a whole body of knowledge about their Dreamtime reality. Remote-viewers
      are relearning abilities that our ancestors had direct knowledge of
      millennia ago.

      My research has led me to believe that this 'dreamtime' reality is not
      electromagnetic in nature, but is composed of a new set of field effects.
      These field effects are the basis of biophysical, biotronic and bioplasmic
      phenomena. The electronic RMCT of the US Government mind-control devices and
      related weapons systems mimics these higher-order field effects.

      SELECTIVE PRESSURE ON PSI GENES
      Remote-viewing would have been of great use to our hunter-gatherer
      ancestors. Hunters who could find game would have been, by natural
      selection, more likely to breed. This would mean that any 'psi genes' would
      have been selected. Throughout our hunter-gatherer past, psi genes would
      have increased, as those carrying these genes would have been more likely to
      survive.12

      With the onset of agriculture, the selective pressure would have ceased to
      be so important. Consequently, highly developed cultures such as our own
      would have lost the psi genes to some extent, whilst hunter-gatherers such
      as the Aborigines of Australia or the Kalahari Bushmen would still have RV
      capabilities at large in the population. Only cultures which have not
      persecuted paranormal ability would have kept a high level of psi genes. The
      North American Indians venerated paranormal abilities, so they would have
      been a repository of these genes had Europeans not slaughtered them.

      It would seem that women in many parts of Europe during the Middle Ages had
      a number of psi genes removed from their genomes due to the selective
      pressure from the widespread burning and persecution of 'witches'-indeed, of
      any woman who showed paranormal ability. This deselection would have made
      psi genes much rarer, and my research seems to indicate that European men
      would score significantly better at RMCT than would European women. However,
      cultures which have not persecuted their females may have many women in
      their populations with enhanced RMCT performance, as there appears to be
      significant sex-related psi-amplification in females.

      The world wars in Europe would have acted on any males in combat as a
      considerable selective pressure to choose in favour of those individuals
      carrying psi genes, as in all probability they were more likely to survive.
      This would mean that the progeny of Europeans who fought in the wars would
      have more psi genes in the population than they would normally have had, had
      it been peacetime.

      The former Soviet Union has been researching psi genes for decades. KGB
      operatives were told to pick up people displaying paranormal abilities for
      use in their vast parapsychological research projects.13

      The Americans only tacitly began to research the subject in the 1960s
      'because the Communists were doing it'. Their research was based on 'new
      age' phenomena and methodology. This meant the Americans never achieved any
      great breakthroughs in biophysical field phenomena, hampered as they were by
      'new-age thinking' at the expense of scientific methodology.

      In 1995 the US security establishment decided to take a new interest in
      biophysical RMCT. This meant that the CIA had to release disinformation that
      purported to state that the Americans had given up this research-even though
      it worked!

      From our research, it does seem that some people can display significant RV
      capabilities. Indeed, people who do RV courses could have psi genes in their
      genomes that affect their ability to view remotely. This would seem to
      indicate that not all the psi genes have been deselected from the population
      in mankind's long history. Interestingly, the magazine Fortune has stated
      that the 'top 500' CEOs have greater-than-normal psi-intuition and
      gut-feeling, symptomatic, precognitive reactions.

      My research seems to indicate that there are primary and secondary psi
      genes. Primary psi genes are those that give enhanced RMCT capability by the
      specific nature of the proteins they code for, which act as biophysical
      batteries, and other more obscure phenomena which are involved with
      biophysical processing, storage and utilisation. The secondary psi genes are
      those that facilitate biophysical integration with the organism and which
      code for richer and higher-function neural networks to interface with the
      biophysical energy.

      It also appears that some peoples' bodies act as natural psychotronic
      generators and can store psi energy.14

      SWITCHING ON LATENT REMOTE-VIEWING ABILITIES
      The high basal stress levels of Western man release a torrent of
      neurohormonal and electrical stimuli that appear to switch off the psi
      genes. Instead, this overstimulation would seem to switch on the oncogenes
      that cause cancer. This also means that paranormal abilities are rare in the
      general population and lack the repeatability needed for scientific
      verification.

      Since stress interferes with the mechanism of RV, it is vital that the
      stress neurohormones and electrical overstimulation that switch off psi
      genes be lowered to the point where they cannot inhibit RV activity.

      It is necessary to learn new mental software (memes) to run remote-viewing
      programmes to increase the signal-to-noise ratio of psi phenomena.15
      Learning new memes to switch off the negative-feedback cycle that keeps
      people in a state of anxiety is also vital to initiating RV. Simple new
      habits and software, that people can use at work to inculcate RV ability,
      also amplify the process of RV initiation. Built into this methodology are
      techniques to free-up biophysical energy and develop RV abilities. This is
      done with the knowledge that people expend much of their biophysical energy
      at work.

      An effective system of RV training must bring in people's working habits and
      training, to show them that enhancing their effectiveness at work by use of
      psi-enabling memes will invariably open up paranormal abilities. The
      rationale behind this is that if you are more effective at work, you have
      more biophysical energy left over at the end of the day for use in building
      an RV biophysical body!

      By including your normal day-to-day work memes and incorporating them into
      RV training, people will automatically be practising their RMCT. The net
      effect of this is tremendous improvement in RV abilities.

      The 'cinema method' of clearing one's mind, using RV as the moving pictures,
      is a fundamental next step. When watching the cinema screen, we all stop
      talking to ourselves. This switches off the internal dialogue, the incessant
      mental conversation that we have inside our heads.16 Mental silence is the
      second major initiator of RV. The first is habitual relaxation, which can be
      achieved with the use of psi-enabling stress-management techniques.

      Clearing the mind by focussing directed attention on RV is the most powerful
      way to develop biophysical RMCT. Directed attention is the guided use of
      perception for the study of RV. Once directed attention has been set up, it
      can be used for remote- viewing of distant locations. First practice is on
      known locations; then on more obscure sights. (A discussion of ways to
      improve RV abilities is covered at length on my web site.)

      Another factor I looked at was the phenomenon of being able to be aware of
      two places at once. Physical perception and RV can be practised at the same
      time. This has dramatic implications, for it means that our brains and our
      biophysical field effects can have awareness separate from one another.

      REDESIGNING OUR OWN DNA
      Dr Gerald Edelman, a leading neurophysiologist, has formulated the theory of
      neural Darwinism. This postulates that neurones compete with each other by
      natural selection and, in the process, neuronal group selection forms neural
      networks which have the capability of primary consciousness. As the process
      is iterated, high-order consciousness develops, leading to sapience in
      man.17

      Connecting this work with that of Dr Ross Adey, there is an indication that
      the brain can think without biophysical field effects; but these field
      effects, through their link with calcium efflux-modulated neuronal
      potentiation events, can interact in a synergistic manner.

      Research into RV and OOBEs indicates that biophysical field effects also
      have high-order consciousness.18 The mechanism of high-order consciousness
      in biophysical field effects is derived from similar processes of Darwinian
      selection in morphogenetic fields.19

      It is known by morphogenetic development researchers that the human genome
      does not contain enough information to turn the blastocyst (the small clump
      of fertilised cells) into an embryo. Morphogenetic field effects are needed
      to switch on specific gene groupings depending on their position in the
      blastocyst. These biophysical morphogenetic fields switch on specific genes
      and turn off other genes, all based upon their location in space-time.

      It was a profound revelation when I realised that the biophysical fields
      contain large amounts of information not held in the genome and, further to
      this, that the biophysical fields can control gene expression.

      It then did not take me long to realise that a natural consequence of RMCT
      was the development in RV practitioners of an evolution in their
      morphogenetic fields. Like the neurones affected by neural Darwinism,
      morphogenetic fields could evolve through primary consciousness to
      high-order consciousness. This would enable powerful RV abilities but, more
      importantly, it could enable psi-able operators to switch their genes on and
      off. The health and gerontology implications of this are far-reaching.

      I have developed a technique which I call paranormal psychoneural
      immunology-the use of RMCT to raise morphogenetic field effects to
      high-order consciousness. And with the discovery that a gene can change
      naturally into a normal version in a patient suffering from a lethal genetic
      disease, it appears that our genome can be changed in vivo.20

      RMCT, then, in its guise of paranormal psychoneural immunology, can be used
      to change our own genome. It would also seem that the use of theta states
      can enable psi-able operators to rewrite their own DNA.

      I am using this line of research in an attempt to increase the telomeres on
      the ends of my chromosomes by selective stimulation of telomerase enzymes in
      the nuclei.

      Since telomere loss is associated with ageing, this may boost longevity
      without the risks associated with the US drug rejuvenation programmes being
      developed by American corporations for the NWO super-rich.

      REMOTE-INFLUENCING
      To conclude this introduction to the science of biophysical RMCT, a
      technique known as sleep-wake hypnosis can enable a hypnotist to transfer
      hypnotic commands telepathically to a subject, whether a few feet or even a
      thousand miles away.

      A Ukrainian, Albert Ignatenko, demonstrated on the TV show, The Paranormal
      World of Paul McKenna, that he could raise or lower the pulse rate of people
      who were at a remote location. This was a dramatic demonstration of
      remote-influencing (RI), which is the basis of hypnosis.

      My research would seem to indicate that the psi-able operator is capable of
      affecting the neuronal calcium efflux of another person through
      remote-viewing, rather like the US National Security Agency's electronic
      microwave mind-control machines.

      The use of RI could therefore be used to affect, for instance, the money
      markets by working on the brains of the market-makers. Since these
      biophysical field effects reside in us all, it would seem probable that RI
      will be seen as a threat to the New World Order ruling class.

      PRIVACY AND SURVEILLANCE
      With the growth of electronic means of spying on the public, privacy is
      something that is vanishing completely. For example, my phone and flat are
      bugged and MI5 operatives regularly search my flat when I am out. The whole
      of Brighton is covered by cameras linked to the police station, which is a
      major node in the UK underground command centre structure. E-mail and faxes
      are interfered with and monitored, and the web sites that go against US
      policies are being closed down by frightened Americans.

      In this context, RV/RMCT can be seen as a way that the public can put the
      authorities under surveillance. Since the US and UK governments are
      deploying electronic RMCT against internal 'subversives', I would find it
      ironic if the public's use of biophysical RMCT were directed at NWO
      personnel and their leadership.

      As more people use RV, the technique will become more effective.21 This
      means that the authorities will try to restrict advanced information about
      RV and RI as carried out by Paranormal Management Systems and other
      non-military groups. And with the burgeoning of RV/RI companies run by
      'retired' US military personnel, one can be sure that effective know-how
      will be kept out of the public domain.

      PMS offers RV courses that can enable the public to put the authorities
      under the spotlight. As a caveat, if I were to receive complaints from irate
      members of the public about infringements to their privacy by PMS-trained
      people, I would have to close the facility. A proper self-regulatory
      procedure is a must in this new field of RMCT.

      At present, biophysical RMCT is not legislated against and, in any case, the
      Russian military have almost exclusive use of it.

      A REMOTE-CONTROLLED FUTURE?
      The ability of the RV attention to affect the body, and the bodies of other
      people, could have tremendous implications for healing and for the health of
      nations.22 Some aspects of alternative healing can be thought of as a crude,
      common usage of RI, as the RI effect is the scientific basis of
      mind-over-matter phenomena. However, the forthcoming European Union 'bans'
      on some alternative therapies, vitamins and herbal remedies may just be
      precursors of what's to come.

      In the future it may be illegal to think in anything but beta, with only a
      select few authorised to work in psi-enabling theta. The rising tension in
      the world, media fearmongering and the mind-deadening effect of TV may be
      coincidental, but, yet again, perhaps they may not...

      The science and technology of remote viewing and mind-control are still
      relatively young, but they may well prove to be key agents in the affairs of
      the 21st century.

      Endnotes
      1. (a) 600-plus Internet references on alta vista;
      (b) Adams, James, "Day of the Pentagon Mindbenders", The Sunday Times, 3
      December 1995;
      (c) Anderson, Jack and Michael Binstein, "Psychic Spies have a Home at the
      CIA", United Features Syndicate, 1 November 1995;
      (d) Fleming, Michael, "Psychic Soldier Sells his Bizarre Tale to Hollywood",
      Variety, November 1995;
      (e) Rickard, Bob, "From Russia with Anxiety", Fortean Times, June 1996;
      (f) Vistica, Gregory, "Psychics and Spooks", Newsweek, 11 December 1995;
      (g) Wolf, Jim, "'Psychic Power Real, but Not Good for Spying', CIA says",
      Reuter, 28 November 1995;
      2. The Journal of Scientific Exploration, Stanford, USA, vol. 10, no. 1, pp.
      l-lll. Dr Jessica Utts carried out a statistical analysis on the results of
      the US RV programme. Her results confirmed a greater-than-chance effect-be
      it a small effect-which proved that RV exists.
      3. Beloff, John (Dr), "ESP Fact Sheet" (the work of the Society of Psychical
      Research on RV), Psychology Department, University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
      4. Refer to the Internet for mention of Dr Ray Hyman and his rebuttal of RV,
      which has just been released.
      5. Wolf, ibid.
      6. Refer to the Internet for list of US RV companies. Two companies among
      the premier US RV organisations are Psi Tech, headed by Major Ed Dames
      (Ret.), and Problems-Solutions & Innovations, run by Lyn Buchanan.
      7. Keith, Jim (ed.), Secret and Suppressed, Feral House, Portland, Oregon,
      USA, 1993. This contains an excellent chapter on US electronic RMCT and the
      unpleasant effects it can cause.
      8. Adey, Ross W., "Spectral Analysis of Low Frequency Components in the
      Electrical Activity of the Hippocampus During Learning",
      Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, vol. 23, 1967;
      ----, "The Influences of Impressed Electrical Fields at EEG Frequencies on
      Brain and Behaviour", in Behaviour and Brain Electrical Activity (N. Burch
      and H. I. Altshuler, eds.), Plenum Press, 1975;
      ----, "Effects of Modulated Very High Frequency Fields on Specific Brain
      Rhythms in Cats", Brain Research, vol. 58, 1978;
      ----, "Neurophysiologic Effects of Radiofrequency and Microwave Radiation",
      Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine, vol. 55, no. 11, December
      1979.
      9. "The healing face of electromagnetic fields", Electronics World and
      Wireless World, 1993.
      10. King, Jon, "UFO Reality, No. 3", document from The Real X-Files
      television documentary.
      11. (a) Harpur, Patric, Daimonic Reality, Viking Press, 1995;(b) Castaneda,
      Carlos, The Fire From Within, 1984.
      12. Dennett, Daniel, Darwin's Dangerous Idea, Simon and Schuster, 1995.
      13. (a) Constantine, Alex, Psychic Dictatorship in the USA, Feral House,
      Portland, Oregon, USA, 1995 (contains an excellent chapter on RMCT);
      (b) Ostrander, Sheila and Lynn Schroeder, Psychic Discoveries Behind the
      Iron Curtain, Prentice-Hall, USA, 1970;
      (c) Ostrander and Schroeder, Superlearning, 1982.
      14. (a) Refer to the works of Wilhelm Reich, inc. The Function of the
      Orgasm, 1927;
      (b) Refer also to Robert Pavlita, who rediscovered psychotronic generators
      from an old alchemical text. These devices store psychic energy, rather like
      Reich's orgone generators that store biophysical fields.
      (c) Mann, Edward W., Vital Energy and Health, 1989.
      15. Refer to Ingo Swann's papers on the signal-to-noise ratio, to be found
      on the Internet under the RV maestro's name.
      16. Refer to collected works of Carlos Castaneda, yogic texts, Zen manuals,
      etc.
      17. Edelman, Gerald, Bright Air, Brilliant Fire, Basic Books, New York,
      1992.
      18. (a) Tansley, David, The Raiment of Light: A Study of the Human Aura;
      (b) Smith, Cyril, Electromagnetic Man, 1989.
      19. (a) Refer to the entire work of Dr Rupert Sheldrake, inc. The Presence
      of the Past, 1988; A New Science of Life: The Hypothesis of Formative
      Causation, 1985;
      (b) Bohm, D., "Morphogenetic Fields and the Implicate Order", ReVision
      5:41-48.
      20. Cohen, Philip, "Child's lethal gene fault heals itself", New Scientist,
      20 July 1996.
      21. To amplify this small RV effect in humans, I have developed a
      methodology called Group Augmented RV, which can enable any group to use RV
      to study military sites or off-world alien phenomena.
      22. Refer to articles on natural healing on the Internet.

      Further References

      Akwei, John S., "Covert Operations of the US NSA", NEXUS Magazine, vol. 3,
      no. 3, 1996.

      Brown, Courtney, Cosmic Voyage: A Scientific Discovery of Extraterrestrials
      Visiting Earth, Penguin Books, 1996.

      Forsyth, Richard, "Room with a Remote View", Encounters, issue 10, August
      1996. This is an article about the author.
      Matthews, Robert, "CIA Signed up Psychics as Spooks", The Sunday Telegraph
      [UK], 4 August 1996.

      McMoneagle, Joseph, Mind Trek, 1993.

      Paranormal Management Systems has produced an information pack on Remote
      Viewing. To obtain a copy, please send 2 pounds sterling (5 pounds outside
      the UK) to PMS, PO Box 2749, Brighton, BN2 2DR, UK. PMS web site address:
      http://www.fastnet.co.uk/pms

      Small, Marie-Louise, "Psi Spies", Encounters, issue 7, May 1996. This issue
      comes with the great little book, America's UFO Cover-up, by Marie-Louise
      Small. Anyone interested in US NWO conspiracy theories about alien masters
      should read this, as well as Cosmic Top Secret: America's Secret UFO
      Program, by William Hamilton III, 1992. Page 108 makes grisly reading and,
      if true, verifies much of what I have been stating. For information on how
      to visit these US underground sites, please send 3 pounds sterling (5 pounds
      sterling) outside the UK) to PMS, PO Box 2749, Brighton, BN2 2DR, UK. This
      gives all the information any group will need to start RV exploration of
      US/alien sites.

      Visit Dr Jessica Utts' web site for details on the scientific verification
      of RV, and as a stop-off point for other RV sites and places of interest.
      Web site address: http://www.jse.com
      About the Author:
      Turan Rifat was born in Brighton in 1957. He has a university science degree
      and another in education. Whilst doing his Ph.D., the author decided he'd
      had enough of mechanistic science, so for the past 15 years he has been
      researching the paranormal, with the aim of developing its physics, as well
      as carrying out numerous workshops on healing and personal development. His
      research task took rather longer than imagined, and led to some unfortunate
      confrontations with 'evil' forces-MI5 being the least of these.Recently, he
      set up Paranormal Management Systems (PMS), the only company in Europe with
      expertise in biophysical RMCT that can come close to what the Russians have
      developed and which outstrips the US knowledge base in the biophysical area.
      PMS evaluates this military-domain RMCT material and develops it in terms of
      its applications for business in enhancing profitability and performance.
      Turan Rifat offers courses and consultancy in the RV/RI field. He is
      currently writing a book, Remote Viewing: The Story of the Real X-Files, and
      is planning to follow up this article with one on ESP and telepathy, with
      reference also to synthetic telepathy.

      HOME PAGE

      SUBS INFO

      BACK ISSUES