Fw: [TheEagle-L] News Flash - UFO Crash

  • Nicky Molloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 1999
      -----Original Message-----
      From: redalert <redalert@...>
      To: Eagle-Net <theeagle-l@egroups.com>; Starfriends
      <Starfriends@...>
      Date: Thursday, 9 December 1999 15:49
      Subject: [TheEagle-L] News Flash - UFO Crash

      It was just announced on radio (SAFM) that a UFO has crashed into the
      water supply of a small town in northern New South Wales, Australia. The
      crash happened sometime between Monday 6th of December and Wednesday the
      8th. The crash site is currently cordoned off and is being investigated
      by the Eviromental Protection Agency looking for radio activity. The UFO
      is not visible but is submerged in the water supply. Sorry that I can
      not give the name of the town as I missed it on the report, but as more
      information comes to hand I will post it.

      Tim.

      Buy 1 Get 2 FREE at FamilyWonder.com! Choose from over 50,000 videos
      and CDs! FamilyWonder.com is dedicated to helping parents and friends
      make the best possible purchase decisions for children.
      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1807

      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/theeagle-l/