SIGHTINGS:New Stealth Seen At Groom Lake? Latest Developments

  • Jeroen Kumeling
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 1999
      ----
      SIGHTINGS
      ----

      New Stealth Seen At Groom Lake? Latest Developments
      From Norio Hayakawa <GroomWatch@...>
      12-4-99

      RACHEL, NV - Joerg Arnu, part-time resident of Rachel, Nevada, Groom Lake
      investigator and webmaster of <A HREF="http://www.dreamlandresort.com/"The
      Dreamland Resort</ A (www.dreamlandresort.com), website with the most
      up-to-date info on the goings-on at Groom Lake/AREA 51, reports:

      "We have several reports from reliable sources that a new Stealth plane is
      being tested at AREA 51. Three independent eyewitnesses from Rachel have
      seen it flying during daytime in the skies over Groom Lake.

      It appears to be the next generation of Stealth plane, and is being
      described aas a larger version of the F-117 Stealth Fighter (about three
      times its size) with a short fuselage sticking out.

      It is remarkable that one of the eyewitnesses was able to hear the
      accompanying two T-38 Trainers, but not the new Stealth itself".

      Also, from Rachel, Nevada December 4, 1999 as reported by Joerg Arnu:

      WHITE UNMARKED TRUCKS ON CEDAR GATE ROAD

      Despite its remoteness, Cedar Gate Road from Hwy 375, mile marker NY 43.6
      just north of Queen City Summit to the Cedar Gate of the Nellis Ranges is
      quite interesting in several ways.

      One reason is exactly that remote location itself.

      Railroad Valley is uninhabited, and there are only a few cars per day
      passing by on Hwy 375. This allows vehicles to enter the Nellis Ranges
      virtually unnoticed here. It used to be a maintained dirt road, just like
      Groom Lake Road and the Rachel Back Gate Road. Then, in late June of 1999 it
      was paved and became a smooth asphalt highway leading into the base, easily
      wide enough for two trucks.

      We all know how much our government hates wasting money :)...so there has to
      be a reason for this. Most likely is a planned increase of activity on this
      road. And sure enough, since the road was paved, it is used by a fairly
      large number of white unmarked trucks with unknown cargo, going in and out
      of the Ranges every day. On a regular weekday we have observed four trucks
      within a couple of hours. There are also several new radar installations in
      the hills south and west of the road. Some of them were completed as
      recently as 1999, and two of them are unusually large, considering that
      there is no regular air traffic anywhere around. At least that we now
      about...."

      SIGHTINGS HOMEPAGE

      This Site Served by TheHostPros