[Fwd: The Philadelphia Experiment and time - part 1]

  • Nicola Molloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 1999
      Philadelphia Experiment

      The Philadelphia Experiment and Time - part 1 of 2
      With Drue (Interview by Joshua, 12/6/95 )

      While attending and participating at the Whole Life Expo held in that
      incredible city of New York, in October of last year
      (1995), I had a chance to meet with Drue briefly. Drue was a member of
      the UFO panel, but I just heard the end of his talk
      and his room was jammed packed for his free lecture, so I could only
      speak to him when he came out of the room and had
      finished his talk. I have always been fascinated by this subject so I
      had to meet him. He gave me his card and told me to write
      to him and I proposed to share some of his information and insights on
      our web site. So we had a few phone conversations and
      included in this page is Drue answers to questions related to the
      Philadelphia Experiment and time travel.

      I was hoping to share with our readers an expanded interview, as I felt
      that Drue needed to clarify somewhat a few of his points
      and hopefully, very shortly we will be able to provide this update this
      interview with his clarifications. I still am not sure how he
      was present as a scientist during the Philadlphia Experiment and also
      now claims that he has the DNA memories of this
      scientist. However, there are a number of new twists he discusses to
      this mysterious experiment that I felt it was important to
      release the interview in its current form. Again, as many of the pages
      we have in this section of our web site, it is impossible to
      make a statement on the validity of Drue's story but I have found him to
      be a very honest and sincere person to talk with and
      very easy going.

      Drue is open to speak with others who have interest in these topics (see
      his address and phone included in the interview), he
      also has some materials available for sale and is in the process of
      writing his own book as well as continuing to do public
      presentations. He has copyrighted the materials here and asks that if
      you want to reproduce the material, you do so in its
      entirety (all materials that appear after this brief introduction).

      So lets here what Drue has to say about the Philadelphia Experiment....

      ILLINOIS

      Statement: The following interview may be challenging or nurturing to
      your current beliefs. It has never been my intentions to
      challenge you or your beliefs, but to give you "Food for Thought". I
      have a saying, which goes like this: If you WILL to
      see---you will see; if, you WILL not to see---you will not! For those of
      you who are well informed, you will most likely find
      little difficulty in some of the information provided within. For those
      who are not well informed, prepare to open your eyes and
      your mind (if you WILL) to a new understanding and a new knowledge.

      Joshua: Drue, Can you please share something about yourself, your
      background and what you are doing today?

      Drue: Yes. I was born and raised in the state of Montana. In 1971 I
      joined the U.S. Marine Corps for 22 years of service,
      retiring in 1993. Detailed as a systems analyst for major Marine Corps
      systems for the majority of my career, I was attached to
      the rosters of the Marine Corps' Headquarters in Washington, D.C., but
      was geographically located either in Southern
      California or Okinawa, Japan. After I retired, I got involved with UFO
      investigations and paranormal research and exploration.
      I am actively lecturing on Time Travel and the Philadelphia Experiment
      and writing of my experiences.

      Joshua: How did you become involved with the Philadelphia Experiment?

      Drue: I joined on with the project as a civilian scientist in the year
      of approximately 1938. My experience and training in
      physics, geometry and electronics was a necessary requirement for my
      assignment. For the sake of those who are reading
      about my experiences for the first time, I would like to explain who I
      am in relation to time related government experiments,
      such as the Philadelphia Experiment and a Time Transfer Experiment. Some
      would look at my individual case as one form of a
      "Walk-in". There are many forms of Walk-ins, and my existence is solely
      based on a government experiment and its uses of
      technology from extraterrestrial sources. My memory of my involvement
      with the Philadelphia Experiment are NOT memories
      of a past life, but DNA memory that was transferred from one body to
      another. I, therefore, have DNA memory of both
      existences that had been merged.

      Joshua: Can you define precisely what the Philadelphia Experiment was
      about, and what were its goals?

      Drue: The experiment was an attempt to move equipment and personnel
      through time and space using a Naval warship known
      as the USS Eldridge (DE-173), a destroyer escort. On August 15, 1943, a
      total of 181 men (176 sailors and 5 civilian
      scientists of which I was one of) were on board the Eldridge and along
      with one observation ship set out to sea for an
      experiment of which was never before attempted. Using technology that
      had already been proven successful on a smaller scale,
      the human factor was for the first time included within the scope of the
      experiments, whereas before only inanimate objects
      were used. We did, however, experiment with small animals during a dry
      run conducted on the 12th of August, 1943, which
      had horrifying results. There were three different agendas', which were:

      1. a scientific agenda, which was to explore the time/space continuum
      for scientific discovery;

      2. a military agenda, which since we were at war (World War II) the
      military wanted this technology for warring purposes; and
      lastly,

      3. there was an extraterrestrial agenda, which was to map out the
      earth's planetary magnetic grid for interdimensional travel.

      There was a CORE agenda, which was secretly held close at hand by those
      behind the scenes. I identify them as "those in the
      know", and their agenda was to REWRITE HISTORY!

      Joshua: What exact role did you play in the construction of the
      equipment that was placed on the USS Eldridge?

      Drue: I was very much involved during the theorem and thorium stages. We
      all had our own assignments and timetables,
      restricting our involvement with other aspects in the development of the
      technology, additionally, much of the work was
      contracted out. It was setup so that the right hand never knew what the
      left hand was doing and vice versa. All issues were
      handled in this manner for the sole purpose of secrecy. My role also
      included preparation and installation of the technology on
      the ship, after which I was assigned to be one of the five civilian
      scientists to go through the time/space continuum. We had to
      literately gut the inside of the Eldridge to install the four generators
      with Tesla coils to be used in the experiment. Once the
      operation was underway, the Captain of the ship and other sailors no
      longer controlled the ship. Their job was to get us out to
      sea and back, and every decision in between was solely up to us, the
      scientists.

      Joshua: Some equipment was developed to make a ship invisible, was this
      the only purpose? With equipment so many years
      ahead of its time, how was this developed in 1943?

      Drue: The technology that was developed in 1943 was for the sole purpose
      of moving equipment and personnel through the
      time/space continuum. It was with the help of extraterrestrial beings
      that we were able to accomplish this feat with technology,
      which was at that time, beyond our level of understanding. So, yes, you
      could say that the technology was many years ahead of
      its time.

      Joshua: Ok, so this special equipment was placed on the Eldridge and a
      crew of sailors were chosen. Can you describe how
      the equipment worked and how it was adapted to the ship? Did the sailors
      know what was going on?

      Drue: The entire experiment dealt with magnetism and the technology was
      developed around this phenomena of magnetism and
      the use of the magnetic grid of the planet. We strategically placed four
      generators with Tesla coils throughout the ship thereby
      creating a magnetic field that would encompass the entire ship and its
      crew. The sailors did not know what they were getting
      involved with, nor, were they selected for any specific extraordinary
      abilities other then the standard operation of the ship.

      Joshua: It has been stated that this experiment was conducted in the
      harbor by Philadelphia. Can you describe what it looked
      like? As an observer, what happened to the ship, was it correctly
      portrayed in the feature film, "The Philadelphia Experiment"?

      Drue: From an observation standpoint, the Eldridge did disappear or was
      rendered invisible as portrayed in the movie, but the
      experiment did not happen in the harbor, but out at sea. Another correct
      portrayal was that the ship and its crew members
      were gone for approximately 24 hours and when they returned had serious
      harmful results. I would also like to point out that
      the USS Eldridge had sustained serious damages during the experiment and
      was no longer sea worthy after we returned.

      Joshua: Did the ship disappeared and reappeared in another location? If
      so, which location was this?

      Drue: Yes, what is currently known through witness accounts, the USS
      Eldridge moved from the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard
      to the Norfolk Naval Base and then back to Philadelphia. This
      observation is true, however, is limited only by those who
      observed these events from their observation point. Having been on the
      ship from the very beginning of the operation to its end,
      we materialized in 12 different locations and time eras. Four of these
      locations of which the Eldridge will again materialize in our
      future. The next materialization of the USS Eldridge will and can happen
      as soon as 1997, and we went as far as the year of
      3600 AD.

      Joshua: Again, refer to accounts told of this incident, it is claimed
      that someone on board the ship had to smash the equipment
      to stop the experiment. Also, that when the ship came back to our
      reality, some of the sailors were embedded into the ship's
      structure, is this true?

      Drue: It is very true that many sailors were stuck or embedded within
      the structure of the ship. As far as the smashing of the
      equipment on board the Eldridge like the movie portrayed, I am not sure.
      I do know that there was a fire with two of the
      generators. Again, it gets down to each individual's observation point
      of the events and based on this observation there can be
      an interpretation. For example, one man can be located in the pilot room
      of the ship and observing many things because of his
      great ability to see the entire ship from that room, while another man
      can be located in one of the rooms down inside the ship
      where there is no visibility other then just the room. Each man
      obviously is going through the same event, but now you will have
      two different interpretations of the same event based upon their
      physical positioning or location on the ship. I will not nor cannot
      discount or discard this possibility of someone having to smash the
      equipment to stop the experiment. I am still and will continue
      to be open to all possibilities regardless of its source. Those who work
      within this arena and closes themselves off to other
      possibilities, will obviously shutdown their ability in searching for
      and finding the truth.

      Joshua: Do you know what happened to the sailors while they were on the
      ship during the experiment? Were they in
      hyperspace, or another dimension? Did anyone on the ship discuss what it
      was like while the equipment was on?

      Drue: While moving down the Delaware, the generators were switched on
      and slowly we increased the power while moving
      out to sea. All of us noticed the strange electrical sensations that
      engulfed the entire ship. This beginning sensation was hair
      raising and soon turned into panic. It was when we were out at sea that
      we went with full power and dematerialized. We were
      fragmented into multiple dimensions without knowing the end result. Of
      the 181 men on board the USS Eldridge, only 21 of us
      survived, 40 men were dead and 120 men were just gone and never came
      back with the ship.

      Joshua: It has been implied that Einstein and Tesla were also involved
      in this experiment and that Tesla was in charge at the
      begging and when he knew the experiment would fail, bowed out. Did you
      have contact with these esteemed scientists?

      Drue: Yes, I had much involvement with both Dr. Nikola Tesla and Dr.
      Albert Einstein, but mostly with Tesla. Dr. Nikola Tesla
      was the mastermind and director of the project, though he did not take
      part in the final stages of the experiment that took place
      on the 15th of August, 1943. Earlier in 1942, Tesla had portrayed
      himself as instable and took himself out of the project solely
      because he was told to incorporate the "human factor" within the scope
      of the experiments. It was not a matter of failure that
      Tesla was concerned with, because he had already had success. He was
      concerned with the human suffering, and refused to be
      a part of this incredible act of insensitivity towards mankind,
      primarily instigated on behalf of the military. The public was told
      later that he had come to his demise and a funeral was held in his honor
      in January of 1943.

      Joshua: Can you explain how the ship moved from one location to another?

      Drue: In the beginning it was our intent to control the Eldridge's
      movement from one location to other. This was one of the
      reasons why we went into the time continuum controlling our movement
      from within the confines of the ship, in lieu of having
      those from external sources controlling our movement. Since this was our
      first attempt with personnel and did not know what to
      expect, we wanted total control of our own destiny. So, if we got into
      trouble, we could at the very least pull the plug and stop
      the operation. Whereas, if controlled from external sources, they would
      have no knowledge of us being in trouble. We were
      very much at a disadvantage and were totally unprepared for what was
      about to happen when we were arced. Once arced, we
      discovered that our ability to control the movement of the Eldridge was
      NOT under our control and this was for many reasons,
      one of which two of the four generators employed caught fire. We then
      ended up much like a stone skipping across a pond.
      You cannot travel through time without the use of the earth's planetary
      magnetic grid, because the grid holds all timelines. After
      we were integrated and two of the generators caught fire, we started to
      decompress out of control and were pulled to all the
      different locations and time eras that are now cataloged events of the
      experiment. This entire experiment dealt with magnetism
      and the Eldridge was pulled through the continuum by magnetic attraction
      once the ship's frequency matched frequencies
      generated in various locations and time eras. So, we got PULLED! Each
      area that we were pulled to, had man- made dams
      and large generators producing commercial electrical power. Witness
      accounts of our materialization at Norfolk, Virginia are
      accurate, but it was not a man-made dam and its generators that pulled
      us there. We were pulled by generators located on
      Naval warships (modified destroyer escorts) known as "Floating Power
      Stations", and our materialization at Norfolk was just
      momentary and only transparent.

      Joshua: What was the reaction of the scientists and military to the
      results of this experiment? It has been said that they were so
      frightened that they did not want to do it again, but did so in Montauk
      in 1983.

      Drue: Of course the reaction of those that were observing the experiment
      was one of fear, concern and panic for the entire 24
      hours that we were gone. They were not frightened to the degree of
      shutting down the experiments in totality, however, they
      were scaled down for secrecy purposes and continued; knowing they had
      tapped into something REALLY BIG.

      Joshua: What were the people told not to do who were connected to the
      project?

      Drue: All involved in the experiments were already sworn to secrecy
      based on whatever their level of involvement was, but
      were immediately debriefed and reminded of their oath after the
      experiment. After getting a handle on the matters by "those in
      the know", approximately 2,000 people involved came under a case review.
      Based upon each individual's case and their level
      of involvement, they were handled differently, however, most were
      terminated!

      Joshua: As a result of this project happening, did this create some new
      conditions for our Earth?

      Drue: Yes. One of the paradox's of conducting this experiment was the
      creation of a whole new 3rd dimensional timeline. We
      caused a global shift of energy, so anything or anybody that existed on
      this timeline on August 18th, 1943 was duplicated.
      Therefore, the Philadelphia Experiment as we know it DOES NOT exist on
      the new 3rd dimensional timeline; nor, are the
      world events and structure of this new timeline the same as our 3rd
      dimensional timeline.

      (end of part 1)

      Back To Top Secret Projects