www.crashdebris.com

  • Stonepeepl@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      CrashDebris.Com extends a warm holiday greeting to the members of UFOnet. As
      a special promotion, orders for UFO Crash Debris received before Dec. 31st
      will recieve a 20% discount off the price of artifacts just by writing UFOnet
      on the order form.

      For those of you not familiar with CrashDebris.Com, This site has UFO Crash
      Debris (CSD) from TWO different locations. The Missouri-1947 contains an
      isotopic anamoly and is currently the the top runner in the Canadian million
      dollar prize being offered for proof of UFO's. On 1-9-99 X-Chronicle's Rob
      McConnell went on record by publically stating that our CSD has "so far
      defied earthly explanation" (St. Catharines Standard)

      This material is also included in bestselling author MELODY's Love is in the
      Earth series, supplement Z page 80-81 and is touted for it's metaphysical
      properties.

      The other material offered for sale are metal fragments from what is believed
      to be a Hot Landing (near crash) Site in New Mexico.

      Our "Secrets of the Gila" video chronicles the Hot Landing Site and includes
      amazing UFO footage more that is far more dramatic than the lights over
      phoenix.

      Elite UFO researchers like Ted Loman, Wendelle Stevens, Rob McConnell and Bob
      Brown proudly own and display our CSD. Join this exclusive club by aquiring
      your own piece of inter-dimentional history!

      In the words of the San Jose Mercury: If you're looking for that perfect
      gift.....nothing says I Think You're Outta This World like a piece of CSD.

      To qualify for the 20% discount on artifact purchases, simply write UFOnet
      on the order form.

      Thanks and best wishes,
      Ron Ruiz
      http://crashdebris.com