Philadelphia Experiment: Aliens, Time-Travel and Wormholes Interview, Al Bielek

  • Nicky Molloy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
      Philadelphia Experiment: Aliens, Time-Travel and Wormholes Interview, Al
      Bielek
      ----
      http://www3.eu.spiritweb.org/Spirit/philadelphia.html
      written by Al Bielek
      Posted Sun, 6-Sep-1992 16:00:00 GMT
      Current Articles:

      Aliens, Time-Travel and Wormholes Interview: Al Bielek
      INTERVIEW: Al Bielek Conducted by Susanne Konicov

      from CONNECTING LINK Issue 19

      I have heard Al Bielek speak on the "Philadelphia Experiment " at several
      expos over the last two years. The material he presents is both astounding
      and appalling! Last September, at the Los Angeles Whole Life Expo, Al
      consented to do an interview for Connecting Link.

      First you will read Alls account of the years leading up to the
      "Philadelphia Experiment. " Then, for the first time in any magazine, Al
      shares further information on other, less known experiments that continue to
      this day. Experiments that took place, and apparently, still do, at Montauk,
      Long Island.

      Alfred Bielek was born on August 4, 1916 as Edward A. Cameron II, son of
      Alexander Duncan Cameron, Sr.

      My father (Alexander Duncan Cameron, Sr.) enlisted in the U.S. Navy prior to
      the U.S. entry into World War 1. He sired me and later A. Duncan Cameron,
      Jr. (May 1917), by different mothers.

      Both Duncan and 1, as half-brothers, were raised largely by Aunt Arnold in
      the Big House, still in West Islip, Long Island (father remained in the Navy
      until 1930, when he was retired with a pension). Since there was no lack of
      money (due to the Arnold/Constable Department Store fortune), Duncan Jr. and
      I (upon completion of high school) attended different universities. I went
      first to Princeton, and later to Harvard, obtaining a Ph.D. in physics.
      Duncan attended the University of Edinborough (Edinborough, Scotland), also
      obtaining a Ph.D. in physics, in the summer of 1939.

      In September of 1939, both Duncan and I enlisted in the U.S. Navy-taking
      commissions as Lt. (J.G.) and then attending a 90-day training school for
      "Special Assignment" Navy personnel at Providence, Rhode Island.

      With completion of training, we were both assigned to the Institute of
      Advanced Study (Princeton, N.J.) and directly to the ongoing "Project
      Invisibility."

      With a completely successful test in 1940 (Brooklyn Navy Yard), the project
      was classified and renamed "Project Rainbow." Offices were set up in the
      Philadelphia Navy Yard. Duncan and I both shuttled back and forth between
      Philadelphia and Princeton.

      In January 1941, we were sent to sea for sea duty on the U.S.S.
      Pennsylvania. We toured the Pacific until October 194 1, when the
      Pennsylvania was put in dry dock at Pearl Harbor. After taking leave in San
      Francisco and remaining there through December 1941, we were returned to the
      Institute early in January 1942. We worked on the project through
      1942-Nikola Tesla dropped out in March 1942, and Dr. John Von Neumann took
      over at that time.

      Duncan and I remained with the Project through the two tests in 1943 with
      the "Eldridge." The second test, August 12, 1943, was a total disaster, with
      many casualties and with Duncan disappearing permanently.

      I remained with the Navy and married in late 1943. A son, Jess, was bom in
      February 1944. In July 1944, the family and I were transferred to Los
      Alamos, New Mexico, where I remained until July 2, 1947. At that time I was
      forcibly removed and separated from my family-never to see them again.

      With charges of espionage placed against me, I expected a General Court
      Marshal. Instead I was transferred to Washington, D. C., whereupon charges
      were dropped and I was transferred to Montauk, L.I. military base (Fort
      Hero). From that point I was time shifted to 1983, back in the Phoenix
      Project. Once there, I was given a super brainwashing-all memory was
      removed. Additionally, I was age regressed (reduction of physical age and
      size from a 30-year old to approximately I year of age) and then, at a
      physical age of I year, sent back in time to 1927 to be plugged into a new
      family as a substitute for a dead son. This new family- the Bieleks- became
      my only known parents for over half a century!

      With the advent of World War II, I was drafted into the Navy in 1945 (a
      second tour) as a seaman until 1946. After separating from the service, I
      tried a business venture (it failed) and went on to college (1949-1950) in
      Newark, New Jersey, and later to UCLA. A career followed as an electronic
      engineer (1958-1988), with retirement in 1988.

      With the retum of my memories, in May 1986, of the Phoenix Project and of
      the Philadelphia Experiment (Project Rainbow) in January 1988, 1 have
      engaged in extensive lecturing and writing on the subject of The
      Philadelphia Experiment, its ramifications and the follow-on Project
      Phoenix, and the incredible consequences of the lockup through time.

      CONNECTING LINK: Tell me about the Phoenix Project.

      AL BIELEK. I'll deal with the final phase of the Phoenix Project and some of
      the aspects involved. I joined the project in 1953 as Al Bielek. I did what
      the book The Montauk Project[1] points out, the computer interface between
      the psychic chair used to steer the time tunnels in the final phase of the
      operations. Those earlier phases were very difficult-they didn't work right
      and they had many problems. But, I became involved as Al Bielek. Preston
      Nichols became involved as Preston Nichols, and Duncan Cameron became
      involved as Duncan Cameron, in his second body, not remembering anything
      about his involvement with the Philadelphia Experiment.

      The project generated the time tunnels. People were able to travel in time
      and space and they did. But they also had other projects going on at
      Montauk. We still don't know all of them.

      The technology for the tunnels was given to us by cooperative effort of
      alien groups, primarily the Orion group, which involved reptilians, a sub
      group called the Leverons. A technical group which provided most of the
      assistance, was the group from Sirius A. Very materialistic, scientific,
      people. Perhaps not a bad heart but misdirected, because they had very
      long-term contracts with the Orions to provide them with the technical
      knowledge and assistance they needed. And they were working with our
      govenment in secret to work out mindcontrol techniques and technology and
      pushing for a highly automated, technical society which would be much easier
      to control than it would be the way it is now. But we're approaching that
      rapidly.

      Also there were a lot of little greys that got underfoot. There were other
      groups there who took no part in the project, but were there as observersand
      the group from Antares, very human, very happy, jovial people. You couldn't
      tell them from a human spirit. In fact, I don't think you could anatomically
      either. Why they were there, I don't know. They didn't do anything. They
      were observers.

      But the aliens provided the expertise, the hardware. They convened it from
      their computer data to IBM 360. That still didn't work and that's when other
      changes were made. I became heavily involved in making the time tunnel
      system work. It was alien technology. We did not have the theory. We did
      have the capability, the technological expertise to build the hardware, and
      we did, to their specifications.

      ITT was a contractor. This was all under "Black Card" clearance level, which
      is about the highest level of clearance there is, and most people don't even
      know it exists. And this means, in essence, that it is such a deep Black
      Hole project that all the records, everything connected with it, is buried
      in a black vault and nobody has access to this without having the proper
      clearance and a need to know. This includes purchasing departments who buy
      the hardware for these projects. The records for the sales, purchase,
      everything, buried in the black vault. So nobody can find it. This is why
      they call it a Black Hole project. There are many, many of these. This is
      one of them.

      The tunnels became fully operational about '77 after many changes. About '79
      on they got all the results they wanted. Until August 12,1983, at night,
      when the project was deliberately crashed. Sabotaged from the inside. That's
      covered in the book. But prior to that what they did was unbelievable.

      One of the uses of the Phoenix Project, in the use of Time Tunnels, was to
      provide backup to the Martian Colonies. The Martian Colonies have been there
      since the early '70s. We went publicly to the moon in 1969. Actually the
      Germans were there in 1947. And we were there in 1962 with a joint
      U.S.-Russian expedition. They went to Mars, May 22, 1962. The movie,
      Altenative 3, done by Anglia Television, April 1, 1977, which is available
      in the underground, outlines it completely. It shows the actual
      transmission. The color shots by TV back from Mars, as this Explorer moved
      and landed. We have colonies there in Mars from the late '60's or maybe
      early '70's onward. They found many artifacts there. There is more than one
      wrecked city. And of course the famous face on Mars, the Pyramids and that
      whole complex that Hoagland (Dr. Richard] has talked about and gone public
      on. There are two videos on this plus his book.

      What they found on the surface indicated there was much more there that they
      could not find that was buried. And they had not brought with them, and did
      not have the capabilities of heavy earth-moving equipment on Mars at that
      time. They didn't have any Cats. Big tractors and that sort of stuff.

      They were too heavy to bring up.

      So, a request went by radio back to Earth, "We believe there are underground
      installations here. We've seen openings that are sealed. Can you guys down
      there tell us what to do?" Well, the information went to Montauk, to the
      Phoenix Project. And they sent back information, "Well, give us some
      coordinates on the surface of Mars where you think these locations are." And
      they did. And they said, "We'll investigate it." And they did. Because they
      could go anyplace with the tunnel, they went to Mars to the coordinates.

      And first they didn't send anybody. They ran a tunnel into what they thought
      might be an underground area and rather than risk killing anybody by burying
      them in solid rock, they sent a camera, a remote-view camera. We found out
      there was an actual cavern and it was safe and then Montauk sent people.
      Duncan and I were in that crew. The first crew that went, directed by
      Montauk to explore the underground of Mars. It's not mentioned in the book
      who went, but we went. And there were probably others. We went several
      times. We found all kinds of artifacts. We found a still functional
      underground lighting system, a power system. We found it and turned it on
      and it still worked. No evidence of life. A lot of artifacts, files,
      records, religious artifacts, statuary, all stored like it was a store room.
      A huge store room.

      CL: Was the written material in English?

      AB: No. It was in another language. It was not English. Duncan was able to
      translate some of it. I saw it, but I was not able to translate it. And a
      lot of the records and stuff were brought back. And eventually Duncan and I
      decided to take some clandestine trips on our own. (After one trip is made,
      it's all recorded. All the coordinates and information which are required to
      operate the system is recorded on magnetic tape. And you can take this tape,
      plug it into the computer, and without going through the psychic and the
      chair number*, you can open the tunnel to the same location because the
      computer contains all the celestial data-all the Earth movements, solar
      system movements, all in the computer-so that there is complete reference to
      the new location where the planet would be. And "plug" the tunnel in exactly
      the same location.) So we went twice on our own for our own little
      explorations.

      CL: And no one was manning the machine for you back home?

      AB: We tumed the equipment on,

      we knew how to do it. And nobody was there. On the second trip, we were
      discovered because, there are automatic recorders that tell how many times
      this equipment is used, and for what purpose, and what dates, times and so
      forth. Automatic complete time, event recorders. So we were caught when we
      came back. We were pulled off the project and slapped on the wrist. "You're
      not going to do that anymore," and one of the people who was involved, a
      senior scientist, broke our team up. Duncan and I didn't do much of anything
      together after that but further explorations were made by others. What they
      found, we don't know.

      Certain people had been chosen in advance, such as myself and Duncan and
      Preston to be part of this program. And the level of brainwashing varied.
      Duncan was heavily programmed, brainwashed to do what he did there because
      he was not being used for his technical expertise. I was brainwashed to some
      extent, and Preston, very heavily.

      But we were all given what you'd call the debriefing after this whole
      project crashed and was formally declared over on January 1, 1984. We all
      got our debriefings which means your mind was erased of everything you ever
      did on the project. And they hoped it would hold indefinitely.

      It didn't. The reason it did not hold indefinitely was because the site was
      not destroyed. It's still there. It was tumed over to New York State Parks
      Commission on January I of 1986 or sometime in January of 1986 to become
      part of the park that already exists out there. The State has never torn
      anything up. They've never tom a building down. They've never opened it up
      as a park.

      They knocked the fences down so people can go through there and hike and
      camp if they want, during the day. They cannot stay ovenight without a
      special permit from Montauk Township. That's not allowed and the park
      rangers go in to shuttle them out.

      But the property remains unconverted. Going in there, as I did, first in
      August of '85 by the invite of Preston (I took Duncan with me), none of us
      knew, at that time, that we had been part of the Montauk Project. Preston,
      as a surplus electronics dealer, had been out there salvaging equipment
      previous to this trip in August.

      CL: That's where the book, The Montauk Project starts.

      AB: Right. And he didn't know that he had been involved. He had no
      recollection. This August trip [Preston] took us out and said "You're both
      sensitives. Let's see what you pick up when we go out there." He says, "I
      know you've never been there before." He didn't know, honestly, at that
      point. So we went out and we sensed these terrible vibes on the base, that
      something awful had been going on there. We sensed this monster, who showed
      up at the end of the story, that helped in the process of the destruction of
      this station.

      They [Preston and Duncan] of course, had the advantage, being as I was only
      visiting, and went back to Phoenix. They were there in repeatedly, and they
      became aware of their involvement in the project much earlier then I did.

      I went back [to Montauk] in May of '86 and made another visit along with a
      group from Phoenix sponsored by, I believe, Senator Barry Goldwater. Because
      I told this group, whom I knew from December of '85, about the project and
      they came out to make an investigation of possible diversion of federal
      funds from a regular federal project to an illegal project. They were
      looking for proof. And that was their modus operandi, their reason for
      getting passes from the State of New York, from the Parks Commission, to go
      on the base, into locked buildings. There were still some locked. And find
      what proof, if any, as to whether this was a diversionary project using
      federal funds.

      We know now no federal money was involved. Major investigations have proven
      this. But in the process we took a lot of pictures, and in that same visit
      that time of May '86 my memory of Montauk started to come backbecause I was
      visiting the site, the scene of the crime, if you will.

      CL: And it was acting as the trigger.

      AB: This was the trigger. The same for Duncan, same for Preston. So my
      memories came back. I knew then I was part of it. And they've been coming
      back ever since because it doesn't all come back at once in a rush.

      It comes back in chunks and pieces, depending upon what the triggers are
      that bring it back. But once you've punched a hole through the wall, it's
      like the finger in the dike. The hole starts expanding and it keeps
      expanding and eventually it will all come through.

      So I knew, finally, I was heavily involved at an administrative and
      engineering level in many projects. Duncan was involved in more than one
      project.

      Preston was the technical station master after Matthew Zaret. Professor
      Zaret was removed in 1980. Really, he left at my suggestion, but they
      wouldn't let him loose, so he went to the parallel project at Brentwood,
      Long Island, where he died. Preston took over as the technical director,
      doing all of the management. He designed and built all of the RF
      transmitters and pulse modulator systems-anything dealing with RF[2] and
      transmitters he is an expert at. And that was his expertise and his normal
      working job, as he was employed by an aerospace company in Long Island for
      fifteen years until he was fired two summers ago. He was fired but they
      covered it. It was because he knew too much and talked too much in the open,
      had recovered too many of his memories and was talking about information at
      the USPA [United States Psychotronic Association] conferences, more than
      once, which the govemment didn't want made public. So they pulled his
      clearance first, and then they canned him in July of '90 while at a USPA
      conference. He came back to no job, He was told, "You're finished, pick up
      your stuff and leave." And his boss didn't even know why. His boss didn't
      fire him. It was govemment manipulation.

      He was an expert at designing transmitters, high-power transmitters, for
      radar, for whatever. In this case, the Montauk Project, for the final stages
      of a special Amplitron, which is shown in the book-there is a photo of it.
      It was designed and built specially for the project by Raytheon Electric in
      Goleta, Califomia.[3] I remember going out there to approve the first
      shipment of tubes. They were very, very expensive and specially built. They
      cost several million dollars apiece. They ordered thousands. So you can see
      why the cost of this project went out of sight. Capacitors for the
      pulse-forming networks and the modulator were also specially designed to
      very rigid specifications. They finally got somebody to build them. And
      everybody in the industry except one tumed them down. They finally were able
      to build them to the specifications, and they sold them to the govemment in
      matched sets of fifty at the very small sum of twenty-five thousand dollars
      for each and every capacitor. And they had a hundred on each station. A full
      set of fifty for two transmitters, operational, and a full set of spares. So
      that was two and a half million dollars right theretimes 25 stations!

      They ran out of gold. (The project was begun with 10 billion dollars in g
      old. The story of the gold is documented in the book Nazi Gold.)[3] They ran
      out of money. So ITT picked up the tab.

      CL: And all this technology was from the alien groups?

      AB: They had cooperation from the ET's. See, they had a crashed UFO which
      was deliberately crashed, by agreement with Hitler, by a certain group of
      Pleiadians. It was loaded with technology. And the reason for crashing it
      was that the German High Command, if they were pushed, could say, "Yeah we
      found a crashed saucer in the Bavarian Alps" or some such place, "and we
      recovered it, took it apart and analyzed the technology."

      It certainly wasn't made public. But the remains of that craft were found
      near Peenemunde after the war was over. This was the rocket testing base for
      the Germans and where Wernher Von Braun operated along with his crew. When
      the war was over, he deliberately moved his group to the west, to the
      Americans. And another group was captured by the Russians, including, I
      believe, his professor, Herman Oberth. Of course that is where the Russians
      got a head start on rocketry over the U. S. -they had the professor who
      taught Wernher Von Braun!

      There may have been someone else because the Russians captured quite a
      number of intelligencia out of Germany when Berlin came under their control.
      So the war actually received a huge boost, technologically from the
      Pleiadians. So far as deals are concerned, Roosevelt made the first one in
      the U.S. in 1934, not with the

      Pleiadians, who offered to help the U.S. get out of the doldrums of the huge
      depression we were in, but he chose a different group for whatever personal
      reasons we don't know. Called the K Group or the Kondroshkin. It tums out,
      so far as I can determine today, they are the bluegreys. Not the little
      greys, but a larger group called the blue-greys.

      In any case, he made his deal with them. They made an offer to provide a
      whole new technological base for the United States atomic energy in 1938.
      Roosevelt at first approved and then he tumed it down because the military
      told him, "Uh uh. We can't control it from beginning to end. We don't know
      what they are going to do with it and how they may manipulate us in the
      end." So they [the K-Group] disappeared in the woodwork.

      In 1943 came the Philadelphia Experiment and the lock-up with the Phoenix
      Project, ripping a huge hole in space-time. This was deliberately done by
      the aliens at the '83 end to put a rift in the fabric of space-time so large
      numbers of aliens and ships could come through. They all had time travel
      capabilities, but the rift was needed to get the large ships through and
      make a mass invasion of the United States, and later Europe, of aliens
      (primarily greys) and other types. When they landed at Edwards Air Force
      Base in the Muroc Dry Lake as well as another air baseI'm leaving a lot of
      details out-the govemment already knew all about the aliens being on this
      planet. [They knew] since 1887 with the first investigating commission under
      Grover Cleveland.

      In any case, they knew that they were here, but then they came en masse. We
      were confronted by a technology that we couldn't counter, we couldn't handle
      it, we didn't know what to do about it. So the agreement with Eisenhower and
      his advisors was to sign a treaty with them, a noninterference treaty and
      get what technology we could from them-make some kind of agreement. We'd buy
      time and see what we could do about it later.

      That was the basis of the agreement Because of that, very large numbers of
      aliens came in and eventually became part of the Phoenix Project. They were
      planning ahead. We didn't know what they were up to. And I'm looking at this
      in retrospect, not what we knew then. They were planning ahead. They knew
      what they were doing. They maneuvered and manipulated the Phoenix Project.
      They did not expect it to crash then. I am sure they anticipate its
      continuing for another decade, at least into the '90's.

      However, because certain people suddenly, if you will pardon the expression,
      "saw the light," got religion, or whatever it is that hit them, Duncan, and
      a few others, conspired to destroy the station. And the reason for it was
      that they were fed up with what they saw as all the evils perpetrated there.

      I knew about it. I decided that I would not be part of the destructive plot.
      I said, "Yes, there is a lot wrong here, but we've already straightened a
      lot of the mess out and we can straighten out the rest and continue this as
      a research tool," as John

      VonNeumann (who is still alive today by the way) wanted. He said, "It's a
      research tool; we need it." Because of the time travel (remote viewing)
      capabilities, he saw things coming in the future which could cause very
      serious threats to the United States and the World.

      But, these people had their way. They put a special implant into Duncan's
      head so that when we, as the original Duncan Cameron and myself as Edward
      Cameron, came through from the Philadelphia Experiment and went through the
      station (for twelve hours) we were retumed to the Elderidge; then the
      Elderidge retumed to '43. At that point, that phase was over and it
      completed the time loop.

      Then the word went out, "Now is the time" and Duncan released this thing
      from his subconscious into the machine. The transmitter (which already by
      that time had its own personality) created this big monster, solidly in 3-D,
      twelve to fifteen feet high and [it] literally came out of the subconscious.
      It went around smashing buildings and people and it was discovered trying to
      break into the radar tower. The tower was much too strong for it to break
      into. The only way to stop it was to destroy the transmitter, and that's
      what was done. And it faded out into some other reality. It was photographed
      in May of 1986.

      But the final chapter on Montauk was not written. We discovered a month ago
      [Aug., 1992) that Montauk was reactivated. And that's what I wanted to get
      in here. We do not know who is doing it. We have seen the evidence. New coax
      cable runs, new power transformers being put in on the power substation. The
      new ones are labeled "non PCB." Because now the law is that transformers can
      no longer be filled with PCB as a cooling agent: if they blow up or break
      open it's an extreme hazard to the environment. So they use an
      environmentally safe coolant-a different form of liquid in the transformers
      and they have big labels on them that say non-PCB. I have pictures of this,
      from my trip a month ago. There are new coax cable runs around the base
      which are brand new.

      The radar tower now has a new steel door where it used to be wide open and
      you could walk in. They put a new steel door in with double padlocks so you
      can't get in . The back garage entrance door for trucks and delivering heavy
      stuff is now sealed from the inside. And we found other evidence that shows
      that it's being reactivated.

      Preston has been approached by the govemment to become the director of the
      New Montauk project, And they told him they also want Duncan as part of it.
      There are new workers there. There are new entrances to the underground. One
      person we know has been through the outer door and there is an inner locked
      door with a red light on it. You, have to have special access badges or
      you'll be stopped.

      We did not attempt to go in because we didn't feel we wanted to risk it. And
      we do not know where the project may go, but we suspect that one of the
      goals is to extend the time rift ('43 to '83) onward to '93 because '93 is a
      subnode point in the 20-year cycle, and August, '93 will be a very critical
      area again and they probably want the station activated before August of
      '93. That's what we feel technically they are up to. But what the end
      purpose is for we are not sure. It may be to extend the time tunnel, that
      is, the time rift, for purposes of their own.

      There are a lot of things on this project we don't know. Some of the things
      they used it for we still don't know. We have never had access to the
      classified records of Lincoln Labs at M.I.T. (Cambridge, MA).

      They have not been able to take Duncan and myself out because of the fact
      that we help hold the whole time rift stable. It will stabilize itself by
      the year 2003 unless they reopen it. Then you have another can of worms to
      deal with.

      They just don't realize what risks they are running in reopening that thing.
      The rift was stabilized in '63, or this North American continent would now
      be under salt water. Not from the year 2000, but it would have been in 1963.
      There was a special project created, now well covered, to restabilize the
      reverse time wave which would have hit the forward one in '63 at the node
      point and wrecked this continent.

      It was due to the fact that they had this time rift, and because it was
      unstable in the way it was generated (like a standing wave in an RF
      transmission line). You may not understand RF theory, but you get a reverse
      wave in an unterminated or improperly terminated line. Time is a wave as
      well. You can have a forward time wave and you can have a reverse time wave.
      If the two of equal amplitude hit each other at a node point, which is the
      earth synchronization point, like August 12th, 1963, they can be extremely
      disruptive, physically, to the physical structure of the earth.

      And being that this project took place in the United States, on Long island,
      those who looked at it in theory said it would have caused an extreme
      disruption of geological matter, pulling it out of the earth, in the North
      American Continent. It would have wound up wrecking the tectonic plates, and
      the North American continent, other than the mountains, would have wound up
      under salt water-500 to 700 feet of it by estimate.

      It didn't happen, obviously-we're here. The '63 project, "Atlanticus Not
      Revisited," was successful in damping that reverse time wave. This is an
      area of science and technology and physics which most people know nothing
      about.

      We hope that if the project is revived that it will be used properly rather
      than improperly as it was in the past, though there were some very good uses
      for the Montauk Project. In a larger view, it might be better left buried.
      Only time will tell what will happen, and whether or not I will play any
      part with it. They have not asked me. They don't want to. All we can do is
      hope for the best for the future and that the mistakes of the past will be
      understood and that somehow the future will come out the better for it in
      spite of the problems we know we face.

      Connecting Link carries Al Bielek Workshop (2 tapes), "The Philadelph
      Experiment."

      For speaking and professional engagements, contact

      Mr. Bielek at P.O. Box 44932, Phoenix, AZ, 85064.
      [1] The Montauk Project - Experiments in Time, Preston B. Nichols with Peter
      Moon. Sky Books, Box 769, Westbury, N.Y. 11590

      [2] Radio frequency electromagnetic transmissions-especially related to
      radar.

      [3] The R & D facility. Production was at Weymouth, MA - over 4,000
      amplitrons were produced.

      ----

      News: Home � Previous Article � Next Article (848 of 884)

      Interdim. Traveling : Philadelphia Experiment: Aliens, Time-Travel and
      Wormholes Interview, Al Bielek � Traveling with Space- and Beamships � Inner
      Realization vs. Technology � Etheric planets, Schemes of evolution, and our
      Solar System � Time Gate, Operation Future Wave #1 � Interdimensional
      Connections and Traveling � Traveling with Space- and Beamships � The
      Teaching Of The MER-KA-BA (Merkaba) � Techno Shamanism

      ----
    • Peter Carbines
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
        On Sat, 4 Dec 1999 at 02:07:25 Nicky Molloy wrote
        >From: "Nicky Molloy" <nicola@...>
        >
        >Philadelphia Experiment: Aliens, Time-Travel and Wormholes Interview, Al
        >Bielek
        >----
        >http://www3.eu.spiritweb.org/Spirit/philadelphia.html
        >written by Al Bielek
        >Posted Sun, 6-Sep-1992 16:00:00 GMT
        >Current Articles:
        >

        >Aliens, Time-Travel and Wormholes Interview: Al Bielek
        >INTERVIEW: Al Bielek Conducted by Susanne Konicov
        >
        >from CONNECTING LINK Issue 19
        >

        >I have heard Al Bielek speak on the "Philadelphia Experiment " at several
        >expos over the last two years. The material he presents is both astounding
        >and appalling! Last September, at the Los Angeles Whole Life Expo, Al
        >consented to do an interview for Connecting Link.

        [........]

        >CONNECTING LINK: Tell me about the Phoenix Project.

        [........]

        >One of the uses of the Phoenix Project, in the use of Time Tunnels, was to
        >provide backup to the Martian Colonies. The Martian Colonies have been there
        >since the early '70s. We went publicly to the moon in 1969. Actually the
        >Germans were there in 1947. And we were there in 1962 with a joint
        >U.S.-Russian expedition. They went to Mars, May 22, 1962. The movie,
        >Altenative 3, done by Anglia Television, April 1, 1977, which is available
        >in the underground, outlines it completely. It shows the actual
        >transmission. The color shots by TV back from Mars, as this Explorer moved
        >and landed.

        This is an interesting statement! Note the date given for the TV
        transmission (in Britain) of 'Alternative 3' <g>

        As it happens, I was out of the country when this programme was aired,
        but arranged with the director, Christopher Miles, to see it at a
        private showing at an Anglia TV studio in London's Park Lane a few
        weeks later.

        Leaving the date of transmission aside (All Fools' Day), there were
        sufficient technical inconsistencies and factual errors in the programme
        which clearly pointed to it being a hoax.

        The 'Mars Landing' sequence was quite impressive, and I asked Chris how
        it had been achieved. He explained in some detail, but all I can
        accurately recall is that it involved a tabletop, red sand and a smoke
        machine.

        In 1978, Sphere books published an extended version of the basic
        'Alternative 3' story (ISBN 0 7221 1145 2) which I have in my library.

        The original TV story was developed in 1977 by David Ambrose &
        Christopher Miles; the 1978 book by Leslie Watkins.

        >We have colonies there in Mars from the late '60's or maybe
        >early '70's onward. They found many artifacts there. There is more than one
        >wrecked city. And of course the famous face on Mars, the Pyramids and that
        >whole complex that Hoagland (Dr. Richard] has talked about and gone public
        >on. There are two videos on this plus his book.

        Hmm. I've seen the Mars Global Surveyor high resolution images of these
        sites. Go see Cydonia for yourselves.....

        http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mgs/

        I try to maintain an open mind on UFOs and related matters. However, it
        is extremely difficult to do so when fictional material is represented
        22 years later as 'fact'. Additionally, when 23-year-old images of the
        Cydonia region of Mars, extremely crude by today's standards and
        containing imaging system artefacts, continue to be presented as
        'evidence' despite it being clearly refuted by present-day knowledge,
        I have to question the other material presented in this interview.

        Eagerly awaiting the sound of JCBs and Cats from the microphone on Mars
        Polar Lander which should have set down on the surface today.....
        --
        Peter Carbines