AA FILM RESEARCH

  • Philip Mantle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3 3:42 AM
      Dear All,
      Does anyone out there happen to have a copy of the research done by Rob
      Irving on the alleged film canister labels from the alien autopsy film.
      Rob specifically looked at the 'official stamp' on the labels and
      suggested that it was bogus as it did not exist at the time.

      Unfortunately I have been unable to contact Ronb Irving to ask him for a
      copy hence my request here.

      Please be aware that I am about to embark on a new book on the alien
      autopsy film which will be well balanced giving all sides of the
      argument. If you therefore have any information on the film I would
      greatly appreciate it if you could contact me direct at:
      pmquest@...

      Many thanks,

      Philip Mantle.

      PLEASE DISTRIBUTE TO YOUR COLLEAGUES