HOT OFF THE PRESS

  • j. yahachaz p. hawkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      HOT OFF THE PRESS!!! This information is too vital not to share, so thought
      I would pass it along to all 30 of my OneList friends.
      This incredible book is so new, it is not even in bookstores yet. "The
      Secrets Of The Mojave" by Branton, will amaze you. It is now available in
      hardcover book form with illustrations. Before the bookstores gobble up the
      entire supply, I have information on how to order direct from the publisher!
      (This advance opportunity is for OneList friends only.)
      "The Secrets Of The Mojave" is a compilation of works with editorial
      comments by Branton, a UFO researcher of the First Kind. Untold terror lurks
      all around us - in the sky above, in the earth below and BEYOND! This is not
      "just another UFO book." It is a thoroughly researched volume of the first
      magnitude, containing the gathered facts from all over the world on the
      eminent danger to mankind.

      If you are interested on how to get your copy in time for gift-giving this
      year, e-mail me at mojavesecrets@... a special address set up to
      handle this special opportunity. There is a limited supply, so first come,
      first served.

      I don't want to use OneList for commercial purposes, so that is all I can
      tell you for now -

      J. Yahachaz P. Hawkins