Fw: [MC] David Icke's lecture: The Biggest Secret

  • Nicky Molloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kasten, Kathy <KKasten@...>
      Date: Thursday, 2 December 1999 16:21
      Subject: [MC] David Icke's lecture: The Biggest Secret

      RE: David Icke lecture
      DATE: November 21, 1999, 12:00 PM, Woodland Hills Hilton, California
      TOPIC: The Biggest Secret
      Ambient Music: "We Are the Power" and "Larger Than Life" sung by the Back
      Street Boys.

      David Icke was dressed from foot to neck in black, and for most of the
      lecture spoke outside any of the spotlights focused directly beyond the foot
      of the speaker's platform. Hidden almost in darkness.

      It had been a couple of years since I last heard Icke speak. At that time
      he was using a degrading term when referring to the people in his audience.
      "Sheeple!" He no longer peppers his lectures with this term. However, all
      of the rest of his previous lecture of 4 years ago was there, i.e., "they
      are stopping everyone from knowing the truth" lecture. Plus, there is a new
      addition of a clip from Monty Python's movie "The Life of Brian" to
      emphasize the message that "everybody should think for themselves." Plus,
      the same message was repeated with a clip from the movie "Antz." Most of
      this part of the lecture was a rehash of Jordan Maxwell's material regarding
      Masonic symbolism, plus researchers like Acharya's information regarding the
      true nature of Christianity and Laurence Gardner's massive lifetime research
      into royal bloodlines. All material more thoroughly discussed and
      intensively researched elsewhere. It would be my suggestion that you read
      the books of those authors, and others who write about this information for
      a living.

      At midpoint in the lecture was the reason most people came. Credo Mutwa.
      It is claimed that Mutwa is a Zulu shaman. And, the reason David Icke is
      representing him in America is that Mutwa's religious philosophy supports
      Icke's contention that a reptilian race is, at this time, interacting with
      humans. According to Mutwa, this reptilian race has been interacting with
      humans since the very beginning of human history on the planet. Icke let
      Mutwa speak directly to the audience through a video Icke had available at
      the back of the ballroom for $49.95 plus S&H of $3.50. The clip of the
      video we were shown was, of necessity, only a part of Mutwa's testimony.
      (The full text of an interview with Mutwa can be read in The Spectrum;
      Volume 1, Number 5, October 5, 1999.) Unlike the short clip from the video
      would suggest, Mutwa is touched by modern civilization, is self-tutored in
      the ufology scene and a very sophisticated worldly man who knows how to
      promote an agenda. I am not sure whether Icke's attempt at suggesting that
      Mutwa was the pure voice of a primitive belief system was intentional or
      not. Americans tend to be overtly racist, but the British (based on
      personal experience) tend to be subtler. As part of Icke's proof that the
      Zulu people were believers in things extraterrestrial, a slide of Mutwa's
      "ceremonial" necklace was shown. It was claimed that the necklace was made
      of copper and was a replica of a necklace passed down to Mutwa. "Replica"
      is the keyword here. My university level studies include
      archaeology/anthropology. Usually, the real thing is past down to the
      shaman because it contains the power of all the shaman before him. A
      replica is not the usual, traditional, way a powerful relic is handed down.
      In addition, Icke was pointing out to the audience various pieces on the
      necklace and claiming one piece was suppose to represent a spaceship. It
      looked like a symbol of an indigenous native's house. Another piece was
      suppose to be an "alien." To me, based on museum visits I have made to
      study African art, it looked like a typical tribe spirit totem. A typical,
      non-ET looking indigenous native male. Icke was the source of the
      description, not Mutwa. What Mutwa presented, in both the video and the
      Spectrum article, was a painting he had done of what he calls the Chitauli,
      a reptilian looking being. It looked oddly familiar to me, but not from a
      "face-to-face" event, but an image I have seen in a publication somewhere.
      Another statement of Mutwa's religious belief is his claim that the Zulu
      people came from the stars.

      The point is that Mutwa has traveled all over the world, and interacted with
      many people in ufology. Unless we see Mutwa in the context of his cultural
      beliefs, other Zulu members unconnected with Mutwa making the same claims,
      we have only Mutwa's word and Icke's vested interest.

      As proof of Icke's contention that the British royals are members of the
      reptilian race, he offered Princess Diana's thoughts - mentioned to a
      "friend", who mentioned it to a reporter of a British tabloid - that "the
      royals were positively reptilian." In other words, this is just plain
      unsubstantiated anecdotal testimony of a third, fourth and hundredth party.
      Not even close to being evidentiary proof of anything except everybody likes
      to gossip about the British royals.

      Another of Icke's "proofs"? That Ted Heath is/was a reptile? This from a
      woman who claimed her husband had presided over satanic rituals at Burnham
      Beaches in England "for years."

      Last, but not least, Cathy O'Brien's statements that George Bush turned into
      a reptile before her very eyes.

      After three and a half hours, it was time for me to leave as my
      entertainment and credulity level had been reached. I left the ballroom and
      met up with a man looking after his children in the hallway outside the
      ballroom. "So, how was it?," he asked me. "Boring!" was my reply as I made
      the long walk to find my car in the cavernous parking garage.

      MINDCONTROL-L Mind Control and Psyops Mailing List
      To unsubscribe or subscribe: send a message to majordomo@... with
      the following text: "unsubscribe MINDCONTROL-L" or "subscribe
      Wes Thomas <west@...>, list moderator