fw: [TheEagle-L] Fwd: GREYS and Reptilians DO NOT Exist, they were made at DULCE Labs?

  • Nicky Molloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1999
      > ** Original Subject: [TheEagle-L] Fwd: GREYS and Reptilians DO NOT Exist, they were made at DULCE Labs?
      > ** Original Sender: "Alan DeWalton" <alandewalton@...>
      > ** Original Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 15:20:03 MST

      > ** Original Message follows...

      Greer may have a piece of the puzzle here, but to say that
      it is the WHOLE puzzle I believe is rather presumptuous, i.e.
      that ALL extra-terrestrials are friendly, and that ALL evil
      "aliens" are sub-terrestrials manufactured in the Dulce labs,
      etc. Nonetheless, we should not ignore the following claims
      to explain one FACET of the 'enigma'... - Al

      -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=theeagle-l&m=1