Silver Spheres Have Town on UFO Alert

  • Jeroen Kumeling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1999
      Silver Spheres Have Town on UFO Alert
      CAUS thanks John Harrison (jackandbar@...) for this report:

      This was printed on on Saturday the 23rd of October 1999 in the Yorkshire
      Evening Post. The paper is printed in Leeds, England:

      UFOs have been reported in the skies above the Yorkshire moors. Glowing
      silver balls hovering over different parts of Keighley, have been reported.
      Jeanette Khan, 31, spotted strange lights in the sky while walking her dog
      Lucky. She said "It was just getting dark and I saw a ball hovering over the
      trees. "It was the colour of of a silver ball-bearing and had a ring of
      lights around it which made it look like the orb carried by the queen on
      special occasions. "The thing hovered there silently for a few minutes. I
      was expecting a door to open but instead it shot across the sky.It was the
      most frightening experience of my life. Even the dog was shaking with fear.
      People have told me it was a helicopter or plane but there was no way it
      could have been anything like that. "I'm usually quite sceptical but not any
      more." Reports of glowing globes were made that same evening in other parts
      of the town.

      Three weeks ago, they were also seen hovering over Haworth Parish Church
      before shooting off. Russ Kellet, a member of the UFO International Research
      Association, said:"We have been receiving about three sightings a week at
      the moment which is incredible. There is a lot of activity in the Keighley
      area. "We have had lots of reports about the sightings at Haworth and others
      about people out of a church who saw a gold and silver ball. We do seem to
      have a wave of UFO's on our doorstep at the moment. "I've been in touch with
      Leeds/Bradford Airport and they have one reported sighting of a UFO. "We
      have also been in touch with the Ministry of Defence about the sightings but
      they have not got back to us."

      Jeroen Kumeling
      Paul Krugerstraat 6
      7551 GX Hengelo (ov)
      +31 (0)74-24 25 514
      email: ufonet@...

      UFO-Werkgroep Nederland
      Postbus 2191
      7500 CD Enschede
      tel: +31 (0)53 4310412
      email: ufowerkgroepNL@...

      Bezoek ook eens de internetsite van UFONET:
      http://www.xs4all.nl/~ufonet of
      http://ufonet.iwarp.com