Billy Meier's Photos Defended

  • Jeroen Kumeling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1999
      Billy Meier's Photos Defended
      Erik Poltorak (erik@...) writes:

      I have personally studied the Meier case for many years. I have interviewed
      several people who have gone to Switzerland to study the locations that were
      used in Meier's photos. I have seen testimonials from multiple witnesses to
      the sightings.

      I completely agree with Jim Dilettosso that NONE of the original series of
      Meier photos are fake. None that were released from 1976 - 1981 have been
      proved to be a hoax. That represents over 1000 photos.

      In fact one does not even need Billy's photos to prove the case legitimate.
      As Michael Hesseman has stated on Hilly Rose, that there are so many other
      witnesses to the case, you don't even need Billy's material. Still to this
      day, there is no other case in the world with so much physical evidence.
      Photos, film, sound recordings (done by his wife), multiple landing spots,
      multiple eye witnesses and multiple photo witnesses.

      I have a poster 5' tall showing every exposure from one roll of film that
      Billy took. The pictures on this wall size poster include the famous shots
      of the sun behind the beamship where you can see the rays of the sun being
      scattered around. This famous picture is on the cover of Stevens book "UFO
      Contact from the Pleiades." I have had a professional photographer look at
      the poster with 36 frames on it, and announce it to be legitimate. Meaning a
      21 foot object far away from the camera, and in the case of the poster,
      flying all around the countryside and behind Billy's moped. Everybody and
      their mother has seen these shots but only Kal Korff has seen strings behind
      it. Maybe I should say only Kal Korff has put strings behind it. It is my
      belief, and I think I can prove it, that Kal Korff is the hoaxer, that he
      has fabricated and falsified pictures specifically for the purpose of
      defaming the Meier case. He is as we all know, an admitted liar who had to
      apologize to Art Bell on the air for making up stories. He has always
      attacked Jim personally, obviously because he can't attack the evidence.

      Jim you are well respected for your work and your good reputation is intact.
      Kal Korff and the other hand, is hated and does not get nor deserve respect,
      from any serious researcher.

      Jim Deardorff (deardorj@...) writes:

      The statements from Jim Dilettoso about the Meier contactee case, which you
      recently posted on the CAUS website, were well worth distribution, as they
      are all too true. At the end he lamented that "the baby was thrown out with
      the bath water." However, that has never been true for those who have
      sincerely looked into the case for themselves and studied the findings of
      investigators Wendelle Stevens, Lee & Brit Elders, Gary Kinder and Michael
      Hesemann, the last two being independent of the others. In this case the
      "bathwater" has consisted mainly of debunking efforts by Kal K. Korff, who,
      along with William L. Moore, initiated their debunking circa 1980.
      Unfortunately, other ufologists, who also assumed that all contactees had to
      be hoaxers, naively accepted the false conclusions voiced by Korff & Moore,
      as they could not accept the unique features of the Meier case. It has
      appeared to me that the Meier case became a favorite whipping boy of those
      ufologists who wished thereby to upgrade their own image of credibility, and
      who could not grasp the thought that Meier's UFO contactors would have an
      agenda of their own. This agenda has included presenting Meier with
      information that would make it easier for him to be debunked by those who
      are unable to sift the wheat from the chaff of what Meier was told.

      Dilettoso, who worked with Stevens on the case from 1978-on, was himself the
      target of intense abuse by Korff. This was part of the pattern of trying to
      discredit the investigator if you cannot honestly discredit the subject
      under investigation.

      For those who may not know where to turn to learn of the true facts of the
      Meier case, here are some relevant websites.

      For a summary of the contents of Wendelle Stevens' 1982 book on the case:
      http://roswell.fortunecity.com/warminster/393/ufos/s1982/s1982mai.htm

      For a summary of the contents of Gary Kinder's book, _Light Years_:
      http://roswell.fortunecity.com/warminster/393/ufos/s1987/s1987mai.htm

      For an expose of a large number of errors, false claims, distortions and
      innuendo in Korff's 1995 book, and omissions of relevant facts therein, see:
      http://roswell.fortunecity.com/warminster/393/ufos/k1995/k1995mai.htm

      For videos taken of interviews with Meier and supportive witnesses in
      Switzerland, especially the video called "Contact," see the website:
      http://www.InfoMagic.com/~GIII/gen2.htm

      An extremely important historical document associated with the Meier case --
      he was its co-discoverer in Jerusalem in 1963 -- has also been the target of
      some debunking efforts. It is called the Talmud of Jmmanuel. This document,
      in the form of its German and English translations, is what I have been
      researching since 1984. Its genuineness relative to the Gospel of Matthew
      can be ascertained through a comparison of the two, which is done on my own
      website: http://www.proaxis.com/~deardorj

      Last February the Meier case was reopened at the International UFO Congress
      in Laughlin, Nevada. Among the witnesses there who vouched for the
      genuineness of Meier's contacts were two who confirmed Meier's earlier
      UFO-ET contacts in India in 1964-65, years before his Swiss contacts
      commenced in 1975. To obtain a video of these and other relevant
      presentations, you may contact me deardorj@... for the Conference
      organizers' mail address.

      Glen Hessling (LMCTV18@...) writes:

      I have also studied the Billy Meier photos and found them to be exceptional
      examples of good UFO photography. Although there is still plenty of room to
      discredit a portion of the volume of his photos. Some can be placed into the
      "throwing a model into the air" category, and others look like a staged
      photo. Even though I've been impressed with some of Meier's photos, such as
      a sequence of photos showing UFO's traveling across the countryside, (hard
      to fake) there are some that leave a lot of doubt. Some of these photos
      don't need experts to see they are possible fakes.

      Dubious photos should be set aside and efforts should then focus on the more
      believable ones. I too believe that Meier has received a bad rap in the
      past, but it should be obvious why that has occurred.

      The only reason I believe any of the Meier photos are real is the fact the
      same ships he photographed, are being photographed in other places on the
      planet not associated with Meier. This kind of evidence can't be ignored.

      Jeroen Kumeling
      Paul Krugerstraat 6
      7551 GX Hengelo (ov)
      +31 (0)74-24 25 514
      email: ufonet@...

      UFO-Werkgroep Nederland
      Postbus 2191
      7500 CD Enschede
      tel: +31 (0)53 4310412
      email: ufowerkgroepNL@...

      Bezoek ook eens de internetsite van UFONET:
      http://www.xs4all.nl/~ufonet of
      http://ufonet.iwarp.com