Re: [black-triangle] Heathrow 06-09-98 UFO Full Report

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 1999
      Hello again Chris & list,

      Below some links containing British CAA Airprox Reports. I haven't
      checked if the 737 / 146 incident you're referring to can be found on
      these websites.

      I've been busy trying to find the *original* Airprox Report No. 63/98
      (9 June 1998) on the MD 81 Heathrow UFO incident (posted here a few
      days ago) in these archives, but to no avail...

      Anyone who knows where the Heathrow CAA Airprox No. 63/98 report has
      been published originally on the web? I don't mean a UFO website, but
      an official (CAA) source. Thanks in advance for your help.

      http://www.caa.co.uk/about/press_releases/mn_archive.html
      http://www.caa.co.uk/about/fr_body_archive.html
      http://www.open.gov.uk/aaib/bulletin.htm
      http://www.open.gov.uk/aaib/aaibhome.htm