A Special Invitation

  • Rob McConnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 1999
      Greetings:

      My name is Rob McConnell, the Host and Executive Producer of THE 'X' ZONE
      RADIO SHOW that is broadcast live from the studios of 610 CKTB in St.
      Catharines, Ontario, Canada. Please visit our website at www.xzone-radio.com
      to get an insight into our show.

      We also send out an electronic message service to people wishing to be on
      our email list as well, and this is why we are sending you this special
      invitation.

      Our show is heard throughout Ontario, New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio... and
      around the world on the Internet.

      the show is broadcast every Friday night form 11P - 1A Eastern... Saturday
      10P - 1A Eastern..... Sunday 6P - 9P - however we do get preempted at times
      for sporting shows...

      Listeners throughout the North American continent can join us toll free by
      calling 1-877-610-2582

      The 'X' ZONE RADIO SHOW has been on YTV, Discovery Channel, CTV, CBC,
      MuchMusic and even the BBC has done a special on THE 'X' ZONE.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      All the best to one and all.

      Rob McConnell - THE 'X' ZONE

      ============================