Filer's Files #39

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1999
      Filer's Files #39 -- 1999, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      September 30, 1999, Majorstar@... (609) 654-0020
      Visit our Web Site at www.filersfiles.com

      The purpose of Filer's Files is to enlighten and give the reader
      insight into the real world around them. My computer crashed this
      week and it was only the kindness Robert Kocher, Chuck Warren, and
      Camelot Computers that were able to get me up and running with a
      better system. These men deserve thanks and recognition as modern
      Knights in our search for truth. Without their help you would not be
      reading these files.

      This week, we have numerous sightings and we'll cover a half dozen of
      the best ones. I also have some very disturbing news from the Falun
      Gong organization whose 100 million practitioners follow a regimen
      based on self-control and Buddhist enlightenment. Their leaders
      continue to be arrested in China. They have sent me the following
      excerpt from a speech by their leader, Master Li. His revelations
      are perhaps the reason our news media has failed to reveal information
      on UFOs. He explains his amazing beliefs concerning extraterrestrials
      and their goals. Without financial support I'm unable to verify his
      statements. However, I'm very concerned that the Communist Chinese
      government continues to arrest thousands of Falun Gong practitioners.

      FALUN GONG RESPOND TO MY COMMENTS ABOUT CHANGE IN CHINA

      Dear George: Thank you very much for your concern of situation in
      China towards Falun Gong practitioners. We hope more and more kind
      hearted people would be interested to know the true story about Falun
      Gong and the truth of the universe. After reading your report, we
      cannot help smiling at the same time being concerned because we feel
      that your understanding of the Falun Dafa has not touched its essence.
      If you don't mind, may we suggest you read Zhuan Falun again from the
      first to the last word? We hope you would obtain deeper
      understandings of the universe far beyond of UFOs. Again, we should
      emphasize that Falun Dafa can solve all of the mysteries in this
      universe, but if we want to know the truth, we must cultivate
      ourselves to assimilate to the cosmic character of
      Truth-Compassion-Forbearance. With filthy thinking in mind we will
      never see the truth of the universe. Thanks again for your report and
      with best wishes, info@.... During Master Li's lecture at
      the Frankfurt Conference in Europe he was asked this question about
      extraterrestrials. Question: Is there any channel to communicate with
      intelligent beings outside the earth? Master Li responds,

      "It seems that your attachment is still quite sizable. Many of the questions
      today are raised by those who have come for the first time. Man, having seen
      many movies, having read many imaginary stories, having been gradually
      influenced by many things in society, developed a metamorphosed thinking that
      indulges in fantasy. You asked how to communicate with intelligent beings.
      Let me tell you all that an ordinary person cannot do such a thing nor is he
      able to. If you indeed can communicate with intelligent beings, yet you are
      not a cultivator yourself without any energy, you are then in danger. You
      may lose your life at any time. Besides, you will see those gruesome spirits
      but none of the higher lives because your level is too low and is limited
      only to that of the human. Thus it is a terrifying circumstance. It is even
      more terrifying if you want to communicate with intelligent beings outside
      the earth. Lives outside the earth are no more than lives on other planets
      within this material dimension that our human eyes can perceive.

      These lives, however, do not regard man as human. They think man is a
      beast, a kind of animal. They willfully slaughter man and willfully
      experiment on you. They kidnap people to their planets, lock them in
      cages as animals, and put them on display for their people. Many of
      the people missing on earth were captured by them. In addition, I
      tell you that the present-day science of mankind was produced by them.
      Why have these aliens assembled this present-day science for man?
      That is because what they have on their planet is something of this
      sort. They plan to bring it to this planet and eventually substitute
      man. They discovered that the human body is most perfect and the best.
      Therefore, they covet the human body and want to eventually replace
      man. In one of the planes of human molecule cells, they have added
      their substances. By now, this has been done and has been formed on a
      large scale. Therefore, for me to save you today, not only do I have
      to deal with the issue of purging all attachments and karma that you
      have to relinquish, but I also have to clean up these things for you.
      The development of mankind is quite dreadful. One day, computers will
      control humans. It has already developed to this tendency. Man will
      become the slaves of computers and machinery, and eventually will be
      replaced by aliens. Why has the computer been developed so quickly and
      the human brain suddenly become so active? All of this has been
      carried out by aliens when they have controlled the human mind. Aliens
      have cataloged and assigned a number to everyone who operates a
      computer. This is absolutely true. For our students, I have cleaned it
      all up for them. When you use computers, you will not be interfered
      with by them.

      Why are there aliens? Some aliens originated from those planets. Why
      do some aliens always come to the earth? Because they were once humans
      on earth. But, it was not the earth of our time. It was the previous
      earth that existed in the same location as this earth. The earth has
      been replaced many times. Every time it was replaced, there was a
      portion of lives, living beings created by God with different
      appearances, that were relatively good at the time and were then
      preserved. They were not destroyed. Some were similar to the
      present-day humans; some were various forms of lives created. However,
      they were not allowed to enter the period of human development on the
      next earth and were thus sent to another planet. It was done this way
      every time. Meanwhile, this has left a historic record for the
      universe, for they were humans on earth in different time periods. It
      serves such a purpose. However, due to the slackening in overseeing
      them, they have developed. Through scheming, they have created a
      variety of scientific approaches, including the one currently present
      on earth and some other types, a variety of modes of development. Of
      course, they do not use the term "science." The name they use belongs
      to their languages, their concepts. These things have deteriorated
      further and further. Following the deviation of Dafa of the universe,
      they have become worse and worse. That is why all aliens are in the
      process of being completely cleaned up. The entire universe is
      cleaning them up. At present, those up there have been cleaned up.
      What's left are those who have come to the earth. Some have sneaked
      into people; some have possessed the human body. There are still some
      other types. I am watching all of them. Let them commit their
      terrible deeds for the time being. It won't be long before they will
      be eradicated. The deterioration of mankind is also directly
      associated with them. This is evil and, therefore, must be
      eradicated." (see www.falundafa.ca/works/eng/frankfurt.htm). Thanks to
      the Falun Gong. Editor's Note: Master Li indicates the aliens are
      evil and kidnapping people! Yesterday, I walked into Wal Mart store
      and there were 29 pictures of missing persons. I contacted the State
      of New Jersey missing persons and they explained each year about
      50,000 people are missing in this state, but about 49,000 are
      eventually found. About 1000 a year disappear forever. I wonder
      where all these people have gone including my wife's cousin Bruce
      Konigsfeld?

      GEORGIA DISCS

      MCDONOUGH -- On September 23, 1999, the witness was traveling on I-75
      North and at the Jonesboro Rd exit spotted a perfect "saucer" shape
      object. The metallic silver object descended about 250 feet then
      moved to the left towards Hampton, GA and stopped and hovered. The
      witness stated, "This object was definitely an UFO to me as there was
      absolutely no tail or wings or propeller visible." It struck me as a
      perfect saucer shape. I am a skeptic but to me this was an UFO. I
      told a few of my friends and one of them reported her experience on
      Wednesday, the previous day. JACKSON -- She and two co-workers went
      outside for a smoke break at 3:00 PM and saw a very "saucer"-like
      black object hovering over the trees behind her office in Butts
      County. She said that they went inside to get more witnesses and when
      they returned the object was gone.

      FLORIDA FLYING TRIANGLE OR SPACE JUNK

      TAMPA -- Ignatius Graffeo writes that he has obtained a video tape of
      the FOX-13 Tampa September 7th, UFO news report. Seeing it again
      confirmed my original impression that it was definitely not a
      disintegrating rocket booster or a meteor!! The video clearly shows a
      close-up of a huge gun-metal-gray "V," triangular or wedge-shaped
      craft. It is perhaps the best video ever taken of this type of
      sighting. It is not a bright light or a flash across the sky like
      space junk claimed by NORAD. It's an unbelievable videotape of a slow
      moving and stealthy huge craft. It looks like a surveillance type of
      UFO or Black Project plane. The report does not say who took the
      video, but it is very impressive! I am amazed how such a sighting
      could be mistaken for anything else but a UFO. It is truly
      frightening how this type of craft can flaunt itself in our skies and
      be explained away as space junk. I will try to post a good photo of
      the craft within the next couple of days. Meanwhile I did get the
      audio portion transferred to RealAudio (289K). Listen carefully!
      Ignatius Graffeo Ufoseek@... UFOSEEK.org
      http://members.aol.com/ufoseek/ ORLANDO -- On August 21, 1999, three
      witnesses saw glowing circular objects above them at 11:45 PM. "We
      were sitting outside in the drive way when my Mom looked up and said
      what is that?" I stood up and observed two objects then one appeared
      out of no where. Now there were three criss crossing each other
      erratically in the sky very rapidly. They just disappeared after
      twenty minutes. Thanks to Morgan Clements Director World Wide
      Reporting Center, uforeports@...

      MONTANA LIGHTS

      GALLATIN NATIONAL FOREST - There is UFO activity in the beautiful
      state of Montana. I recently took a four day back packing trip to
      Gallatin park. On all three nights little satellite like lights could
      be seen. At first they just seemed like satellites and cruised at the
      same speed and light intensity across the sky. Little by little I
      started to see more objects. Some UFOs could be seen stopping and
      changing direction. Others could be seen following one another across
      the sky. I did not see any move at extremely fast speeds, but they
      seemed to be at the edges of our atmosphere. They would move
      extremely fast from the two to ten o'clock position in the sky in
      three seconds. Still others seemed to flash and then just disappear.
      These sightings occurred between August 28th and 31st at approximately
      11:00 at night. In the spring and summer of 1997, I was living in
      Missoula, Montana and my friends and I had similar experiences in the
      Bitteroot Mountains and the Lolo National Forest. One night in
      particular, I was with three friends and we all saw activity like UFO
      dog fight. The lights were moving at incredible speeds circling
      around one another and chasing one another across the entire sky. You
      can see them on any clear night. Thanks to Jeffrey M. Smith;
      hippisjs@....

      OREGON

      SHERIDAN -- Jerry Burgess writes when I was twelve years old, some
      fifty years ago I had a sighting. On September 10, 1999, five family
      members were involved with a new dramatic sighting. I was visiting my
      daughter and son in law 37 miles southwest of Portland. My daughter's
      home is on a hill top that gives a panoramic view of the surrounding
      country side at about 7:15 PM. We were sitting on the front patio,
      when my grandson pointed out an object low in the northeast sky about
      15 degrees above the horizon. The object was dark in color and seemed
      to be stationary and bobbing up and down like a cork on water. My
      son-in-law and I both retrieved our 10X50 binoculars. Through the
      glasses the object appeared to be a narrow triangular shape. Even
      though there was plenty of sunlight the object did not show any
      reflection or lights. It hovered in one place for 15 minutes, then it
      started to move at approximately 15 miles per hour directly west
      toward our location against a ten mph wind. Suddenly the object put
      on amazing burst of speed going from 20 degrees off the horizon to
      almost directly over head in a matter of seconds. It slowed down
      again and hung almost stationary. The object was triangle in shape
      and about the size of two 747's or perhaps larger. There was no
      markings or lights visible. The object seemed to be drifting with the
      wind when suddenly it just winked out and was gone. It didn't seem to
      accelerate out of sight. One-second it was there the next it was
      gone. The object was about the size of a dime at arm's length. It
      was much higher than the normal 11,000 foot aircraft approach altitude
      traffic into Portland Airport. Thanks to MUFON's Jerry Burgess

      ARIZONA

      RAINBOW VALLEY -- CAUS reports that John Edmonds and his wife saw a
      strange object on September 22, 1999. An unidentified object was seen
      hovering in the foot hills about a mile west of 195th Avenue and Ray
      Road at 9:33 PM. John was cleaning his pool when he observed an object
      with a bright light in the center with six smaller indirect pulsating
      white lights on the outer edge. Twice in four minutes the smaller
      lights went off completely and then turned on again. A nonsynchronous
      pattern was detected. A large red orange cloud of smoke was noticed
      soon after object blinked out. When John attempted to drive toward the
      object, it blinked out at a distance of 800 feet. John said, "The
      glare of the object was so bright he could not discern a shape." The
      next night, on September 23, 1999, three small groups of triangular
      craft were sighted heading southwest into the Goldwater air artillery
      range at 9:18 PM. Three minutes later the sky lit up with the
      deafening roar of afterburners as F-18 fighter jets passed over in
      pursuit. The jets attempted to pursue the triangular objects at a
      sound breaking pace, but the pursuit was futile. Shortly a pair of
      attack helicopters began sweeping the desert floor for an unidentified
      target without success. Thanks to Peter A. Gersten Director CAUS and
      John Edmonds --rottijohn@....

      POSSIBLE PHOTOGRAPH OF ALIEN OBTAINED

      Early in September of 1999, Marilyn Ruben of Alien Abduction
      Experience and Research (AAER) received a possible photograph of an
      alien. Marilyn asked we inform our readers about the amazing
      photographs. The photo was taken outside at night by an abductee.
      The alien's body glows in a plasma like electrical light showing its
      right arm and side. The entity appears to be standing still or almost
      still as the arms appear to hang in a resting position at its sides.
      There is an orange glow around the alien's head, neck, shoulders, and
      backside of its body, but the front of the alien does not seem to
      glow. The glow may be from the alien's energy field that is picked up
      by the film, but may not be apparent to the photographer. The alien
      appears muscular in structure and very different from humans. The
      skin appears to have a red orange striping. Due to the cloudiness
      surrounding the striping, it could also be part of the alien's energy
      field. Thanks to Marlyn Rueben. If you have any further information
      or comments please contact me or AAER at abductions@.... These
      spectacular photographs can be observed at www.filersfiles.com or
      http://www.abduct.com/aaer2/r2.htm

      CANADIAN WITNESS SAW ENTITIES

      GRAND MERE, QUEBEC -- Robert Leblond reports the Association
      Quebecoise d'Ufologie, (AQU) is investigating a case where two small
      alien beings in white were surveying a garden. Mrs. H. coming out of
      her shower, saw two biological entities completely covered in white
      from head to toe similar to astronaut' clothing on October 24, 1998.
      They wore some kind of helmet and were picking specimens off the
      ground. The entities seemed to float rather than walk. Their size
      and physical appearance were similar to humans." About 75 feet behind
      them, there was a thick brown fog made up of different bright colors
      with a bright glow about 27 feet in diameter. She watched for three
      minutes before leaving the window. When she returned, the entities
      had disappeared and the fog was moving away. There were ground traces
      noted by the investigators that were examined and photographed. There
      were four traces; two measured twelve inches in diameter and two were
      ten inches. Soil samples were taken and are being analyzed. The
      investigators discovered several holes two inches in diameter and
      eight inches deep filled with dirt that was different from the rest of
      the garden. AQU commented the soil texture inside the holes was brown
      in color and seemed to have been sieved. The dirt outside the holes
      was of a thick consistency and rich like normal garden black earth.
      Some footprints that seem to correspond to club-feet were also noted.
      Thanks to Michel M. Deschamps ufoman@... and Louise A. Lowry
      World Of The Strange Weekly Newsletter.

      AZERBAIJAN

      BAKU -- The Moscow newspaper 'Komsomolskaya Pravda' has published an
      article concerning a UFO seen above Baku, the capitol of Azerbaijan.
      A huge glowing rotating UFO was escorted by three small 'classic'
      flying saucers according to a witness who is a Doctor of Sciences in
      Baku. The Doctor was able to capture 40 minutes of video on his hi
      quality digital Sony camcorder with 300 x zoom magnification. Some
      5000 frames are available and the full 3-D picture of the UFO, is
      clearly seen. Thanks to Anatolij.

      AUSTRALIAN JELLYFISH UFOs

      Barry Taylor comments, the recent UFO sightings are strange. The size
      and color are the same as the huge daylight sighting of a blue and
      orange 'cluster' on June 26, and July 6, 1999. When the object
      took-off at around 3,000 klm/hr they seemed to be the same type of
      objects. The one video taped on September 15, had a strange dangling
      'ribbon,' that was not seen on the others. The ribbon seems more like
      a 'special' device for use in what ever they are doing. It could be
      some type of 'antenna' or 'information gathering' device. I now have
      a 2x telephoto lens for my video camera so hope to get a closer look
      if one comes around again. Thanks to Barry Taylor

      UNITED NATIONS WARNS OF GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL CRISIS

      The United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), paints a grim picture
      of the environmental crisis facing humanity at the turn of the
      millennium and places prime responsibility for both problems and
      remedies squarely upon the world's most developed nations. Based on
      contributions from UN agencies, 850 individuals and 30 environmental
      institutes, GEO-2000 outlines problems and points to serious new
      threats. Its key finding is that "the continued poverty of the
      majority of the planet's inhabitants and excessive consumption by the
      minority are the two major causes of environmental degradation. The
      present course is unsustainable and postponing action is no longer an
      option." UNEP's Executive Director Klaus Topfer said, "Despite
      successes on various fronts, time for a rational, well-planned
      transition to a sustainable system is running out fast. In some
      areas, it has already run out. In others, new problems are emerging
      which compound already difficult situations." The world water cycle
      seems unlikely to be able to cope with demands in the coming decades.
      Land degradation has negated many advances made by increased
      agricultural productivity. Air pollution is at crisis point in many
      major cities. And global warming now seems inevitable. Tropical
      forests and marine fisheries have been overexploited, while numerous
      plant and animal species and extensive stretches of coral reefs will
      be lost forever -- thanks to inadequate policy response by national
      governments and international agencies. Thanks to Richard F. Haines
      more details at (http://www.unep.org).

      ANOTHER NASA MARS ORBITER LOST IN SPACE

      PASADENA, CA.-- Our $125 million Mars Climate Orbiter that traveled
      416 million miles to Mars vanished September 23, 1999. It was
      entering orbit when for the second time in six years a NASA satellite
      was lost just as it reached Mars. The Russian Phobus satellite was
      lost in a similar mishap a few years ago.

      UNDERGROUND VAULTS AT WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB?

      Robert Collins has collected a great deal of information concerning
      alleged vaults at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The 'Vault Report'
      is just the tip of a greater iceberg that contains "truths" from many
      sources that the government chooses not to reveal. The 'Vault Report'
      includes information from many dedicated UFO researchers as well as
      our government which is reported to have enough Sensitive Compartment
      Information (SCI) documentation to fill a full size Mayflower moving
      van from front to back, bottom to top. For amazing information go to
      the URL http://www.pufori.org/researchers/rmc_sanctuary_ot_birds.htm

      BEFORE YOU BUY OR SELL A HOME SEE MY FREE REPORT --
      All real estate agents are not the same? Some real estate agents or
      sales representatives are part timers and inexperienced. Others are
      experts with an excellent experience and capabilities. When you are
      selling or buying your home, you need to make sure you have the best
      real estate agent working for you before you make any important
      financial decisions on one your biggest investments! Remember, the
      majority of people do not know the right questions to ask, and what
      pit falls can cause major problems. Picking the right real estate
      agent can be a wonderful experience, and picking the wrong one can be
      a big mistake that can waste your time and cost you thousands! Find
      out, "What you need to understand prior to hiring any real estate
      agent!" These are the questions that many agents do not want your to
      ask. Learn how you can obtain the best real estate agent for your
      needs. To get a free copy of this report, just call (609) 654-0020 or
      e-mail us at Majorstar@....

      U.S. GOVERNMENT UFO PROOF RELEASED: Audio tapes of a genuine UFO Alert
      at Edwards Air Force base and studied by the Foreign Technology
      Division at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, are now available for
      distribution to the public. Lunar Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell was at
      Edwards the night the UFO chase occurred. The 6th person to walk on
      the moon said, "The night it happened I investigated it myself and
      this was a real event." Sam Sherman's audio documentary tape called
      THE EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE ENCOUNTER on the night of October 7, 1965,
      uses the actual voice recordings provided by the Air Force. During
      this event 12 high tech luminous UFOs invade secure air space and came
      down low over the runways at Edwards AFB. Tower operator Sgt. Chuck
      Sorrels spotted them and notified the Air Defense Command. Sgt.
      Sorrels is heard on the original tapes and in a new segment where he
      verifies the event as it is heard on the archival recordings. The
      UFOs are described and a decision is made to launch F-106 fighter
      interceptors. You are there for an important part of UFO history.
      Hear it for yourself, its the best UFO tape ever made. Tape cost is
      $14.95 each plus $2.00 for shipping -- total $16.95 --(for overseas
      orders- out of US - add $6.00 shipping cost - total - $20.95) you can
      send either a personal check or money order to: Independent
      International Pictures Corp, Box 565, Dept. GF, Old Bridge, New Jersey
      08857.

      MUFON JOURNAL For more detailed investigative reports subscribe by
      contacting Mufon@.... Filer's Files Copyright 1999 by George A.
      Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post items from the Files on
      their Websites provided that they credit the newsletter and its editor
      by name and list the date of issue that the item appeared. Send your
      letters to me at Majorstar@.... If you wish to keep your name
      confidential please so state.