Re: Welcome to ufonet@onelist.com

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 1999
      Hello MikeV,

      I'm not the Ufonet list-owner, but anyway, thanks for subscribing to
      Ufonet! Hope you'll like the UFO and space news posted here.

      I've already subscribed to VirtualSpaceExplorer last night. Do I
      understand it correctly that VirtualSpaceExplorer will focus on
      astronony pictures?

      Read you later,
      Frits Westra -- fwestra@...

      On 1999-10-02 ufonet@onelist.com said:
      >Welcome back to you List Owner, MikeV in Seattle Washington, West
      >Coast USA. List Owner of my own Onelist;
      >VirtualSpaceExplorer@onelist.com
      >Looking forword to your List. <MikeV>
    • Susan Sheppard
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 1999
        If you would, please provide me with the info to subscribe to the Virtual
        Space Explorer. This sounds real interesting.

        ----------
        > From: Frits Westra <fwestra@...>
        > To: ufonet@onelist.com
        > Cc: VirtualSpaceExplorer@onelist.com
        > Subject: Re: [ufonet] Welcome to ufonet@onelist.com
        > Date: Saturday, October 02, 1999 9:41 AM
        >
        > From: Frits Westra <fwestra@...>
        >
        > Hello MikeV,
        >
        > I'm not the Ufonet list-owner, but anyway, thanks for subscribing to
        > Ufonet! Hope you'll like the UFO and space news posted here.
        >
        > I've already subscribed to VirtualSpaceExplorer last night. Do I
        > understand it correctly that VirtualSpaceExplorer will focus on
        > astronony pictures?
        >
        > Read you later,
        > Frits Westra -- fwestra@...
        >
        > On 1999-10-02 ufonet@onelist.com said:
        > >Welcome back to you List Owner, MikeV in Seattle Washington, West
        > >Coast USA. List Owner of my own Onelist;
        > >VirtualSpaceExplorer@onelist.com
        > >Looking forword to your List. <MikeV>
        >
        > > Ufonet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted
        to: UFOs, Strange Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the
        > Latest on Aerospace Research and Space Travel, Free & New
        Energy,Exoscience, etc.