FWD: [discuss-ufo] Finally! The sightings Report Form

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 1999
      Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:56:50 +0200
      From: Jeroen Wierda <jeroen@...>
      Subject: Finally! The sightings Report Form

      Dear everyone,

      This took me a few days, but its finally there: the
      Sightings Report Form which you can use to report
      sightings to PUFORI. It is a very comprehensive
      form showing no less than 32 questions
      which need to be filled in in order to get an as
      detailed account of the sighting as possible.

      At this time the returned sightings will not yet be
      posted on PUFORI, but this may change next
      week. Posting the sightings to PUFORI is a bit
      difficult because the site still lacks a database.
      When I post the sightings, it will not be a database,
      and as such it won't be searchable in ways a
      researcher would like. However, I will try to present
      them as logical as possible.

      The Sighting Report Form is available on PUFORI
      through both the Frames and Non-Frames site as
      well as direct URL:

      http://www.pufori.org/ufo_sightings/form.htm

      The form is currently version 1.0, and it might
      improve depending on comments I will receive.

      Best,

      Jeroen Wierda
      Picard UFO Research International

      E-Mail me : JeroenW@...
      URL to PUFORI: http://www.pufori.org/
      If I do not reply to mail addressed to me within 3 days, plz resend it.

      Postal address:
      Jeroen Wierda, PO Box 352, 5201 AJ 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands

      --->Comments are always welcome