SEPARATION/EXODUS! 100 MILLION ACRES OF LAND! NEW JERUSALEM!

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2014
      SEPARATION/EXODUS!
      100 MILLION ACRES OF LAND! NEW JERUSALEM!

      At the
      beginning of the 20th century Blacks owned 16 million acres of land, but today
      the lack of ownership of producing land has left Blacks in dire straits.
      Land was not only the basis of economic development but the beginning of
      burgeoning independence killed by a political agreement in 1877, said the
      Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, using lessons from history as the
      foundation for a vision for independence and progress in the 21st century.
      This important message was webcast Nov. 16 as Part 45 of the Minister's
      historic weekly lecture series, "The Time and What Must Be Done."
      ABOUT THE
      PROGRAM  - THE DESIRE TO SEE A PEOPLE
      FREE
      Muhammad's Economic Blueprint will allow us to help
      ourselves in the battle to create jobs and end poverty and want. Under this
      wise economic plan, we can now use the collective power of our dollars to build
      a future for ourselves. With 5¢ a day, 35¢ a week, $1.40 a month and $18.20 a
      year multiplied by 16 million wage earners would give us $291,000,000 in one
      year! Everyone can give 35¢ a week as an investment in their future. Donate now
      and see what our pennies, nickels and dimes can accomplish!

      WE NEED LAND! The Time And What Must Be
      Done
      SEPARATION
      & INDEPENDENCE! 100 MILLION ACRES OF LAND!
      ***  <EconomicBlueprint.org>  -   <http://www.economicblueprint.org/>
      ***
      -Thanks

    • nathaniel x vance

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2014
          HOLY WAR IS NOT SO HOLY
          BY ART GREENFIELD
          FOUNDER UFO CHANNEL

          EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO HELP ME BRING AN END TO ALL THESE WARS THAT ARE STARTED BY OUTSIDE INFLUENCES. WE ARE UP AGAINST FORCES THAT HAVE ADVANCED CAPABILITIES WHICH MAKE THIS WORK DANGEROUS BEYOND DESCRIPTION. SO THAT YOU DON'T THINK I AM CRAZY, I'M ENCLOSING INFORMATION FROM SOME OF THE MUSLIM LEADERS THEMSELVES, WHO ADMIT PUBLICLY THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY THESE ALIENS. (OTHERS LIKE PUTIN AND OBAMA ARE CONTROLLED AGAINST THEIR WILL TOO.)
          I RECENTLY TALKED TO A MUSLIM MAN ON FACEBOOK WHO WAS SKEPTICAL ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF UFOS AND REPTO SAPIEN ALIENS. IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM YOU SHOULD BELIEVE IN THEM BECAUSE IT IS IN THE QURAN. WATCH THESE VIDEOS PUT OUT BY THE MUSLIMS THAT SHOW MUHAMMAD WAS INFLUENCED AND GUIDED BY THEM. EVEN TODAY IT SHOWS THAT THEY ARE GUIDING MODERN MUSLIM LEADERS LIKE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD AND LOUIS FARRAKHAN, BOTH OF WHOM SWEAR THAT THEY WERE TAKEN UP TO THE MOTHER SHIP AND SAY THEY ARE NOW COMPLETELY GUIDED BY THEM. DO YOU THINK THESE FAMOUS MUSLIMS ARE LYING? I KNOW THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. THE REPTO SAPIENS ALWAYS "GUIDE" KEY RELIGIOUS, MILITARY, AND POLITICAL LEADERS OF ALL RELIGIONS AND NATIONS TO BRING ABOUT WAR TO GENERATE DEAD BODIES FOR THE REPTILIANS TO HARVEST. CHECK THE PATENTS ON ELECTRONIC MIND CONTROL EQUIPMENT. SOME WERE BACK-ENGINEERED FROM RECOVERED ALIEN EQUIPMENT:
          http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/mind-control-patents
          THERE ARE OLD ARABIAN LEGENDS THAT TELL OF THE BODIES OF DEAD WARRIORS BEING FLOATED UP INTO THE SKY AT NIGHT AFTER BIG BATTLES. THERE ARE NORSE LEGENDS THAT SAY THAT TOO. HITLER SAID THAT WHEN HE WAS A SOLDIER IN WORLD WAR 1 HE WAS ABDUCTED BY TWO TALL REPTILIAN FIGURES WHO TOOK HIM TO AN UNDERGROUND BASE. HE SAID THEY SCARED HIM. FOLLOW THE MEAT. THEY DO THIS ABOUT EVERY 50 YEARS. WE ARE ALL BEING HARVESTED, PEOPLE OF EVERY RACE AND RELIGION. WE MUST STOP SLAUGHTERING EACH OTHER FOR THEM. WE CAN SUPPLY THEIR NEEDS BY ENTERING INTO A MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL TRADE AGREEMENT WITH THEM. THESE MUSLIM LEADERS ARE ALREADY IN CONTACT. THEY NEED TO ASK OUR ALIEN REPTO SAPIEN COUSINS TO COME TO THE UN TO NEGOTIATE.
          LISTEN TO EVERY WORD THAT THE MUSLIMS BELIEVE:

          The Reality Of The Wheel(s): The UFO Phenomenon
          UFOs Prove The Nation Of Islam Is Right And Exact!
          The Mother Plane (The Truth About UFO's)
          The Wheel and The Chosen People of God
          Louis Farrakhan's 2011 Nation of Islam on UFOS with the New Ager Jaime Maussan
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSyQyRiRc3Y
          THEN IT GETS REALLY HAIRY, OR SHOULD I SAY SCALY?

          MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE-SAGA A-D

          MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE- SAGA A
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0odkZuqzE
          MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE- SAGA B
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIbTR1EZUqY
          MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE- SAGA C
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIgmUsy4_Ts
          MORE PLAUSIBLE POINTS: EVIDENCE FOR THE SERPENT RACE- SAGA D
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgnx_nA9OEQ
          'Reptilian Breeding Zoo' - Examiner.com Interview with Art Greenfield on the Reptoid agenda:
          http://www.examiner.com/article/reptilian-breeding-zoo-ufo-interview-with-art-greenfield-on-the-reptoid-agenda