TheZetaTalk Weekly Newsletter Chat

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2014
      TheZetaTalk Weekly Newsletter Chat
      Issue 399, Sunday May 25, 2014
      The Tail Cometh; Quake Cover-up; Wealth Distribution

      <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue399.htm>
      -

      ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for May 24, 2014
      India nuclear assassinations, Rand Paul re climate change, New
      Zealand ROV implosion, State Department explosives, Pope Francis and Green Men,
      Antarctic ice confusion, 500 Days prediction

      <http://zetatalk.com/ning/24ma2014.htm>
      -Earth
      Changes - Pole Shift Facebook Group

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2014
        Pole shift not happening.  Our so-called brothers and sisters are not going to save us.  We can only save ourselves.

        The NWO scumbags are going to pay a heavy price!  I am looking forward to sending them to the place they deserve.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 24, 2014, at 4:04 PM, "nathaniel x vance broali4xa@... [ufonet]" <ufonet@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        TheZetaTalk Weekly Newsletter Chat
        Issue 399, Sunday May 25, 2014
        The Tail Cometh; Quake Cover-up; Wealth Distribution

        <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue399.htm>
        -

        ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for May 24, 2014
        India nuclear assassinations, Rand Paul re climate change, New
        Zealand ROV implosion, State Department explosives, Pope Francis and Green Men,
        Antarctic ice confusion, 500 Days prediction

        <http://zetatalk.com/ning/24ma2014.htm>
        -Earth
        Changes - Pole Shift Facebook Group

      • broali4xa
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2014
          Sorry, but when you say our space brothers will not save us, you are not referring to the Good ET Aliens, sir! This statement is true if you are talking about the wicked ETs. Yes indeed!
          You may want to study this:
          When we separate into this special protected region or territory -  New Jerusalem, there will be placed over and around it an invisible force field whereas nothing will get in or out. If this was not done or put into place, you can imagine what the wicked would do to try and destroy this process and the people.
          Yes, the ET angels will be the protectors I am told. Think over this , sir!
          Thanks