100 MILLION ACRES OF LAND! SEPARATION/EXODUS! NEW JERUSALEM

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2014

      100 MILLION ACRES OF LAND! SEPARATION/EXODUS! NEW JERUSALEM

      -

      At the beginning of the 20th century Blacks owned 16 million acres of land, but today the lack of ownership of producing land has left Blacks in dire straits.

      Land was not only the basis of economic development but the beginning of burgeoning independence killed by a political agreement in 1877, said the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, using lessons from history as the foundation for a vision for independence and progress in the 21st century.

      This important message was webcast Nov. 16 as Part 45 of the Minister's historic weekly lecture series, "The Time and What Must Be Done."

      -

      ((WE NEED LAND! - MUHAMMADS ECONOMIC BLUEPRINT))

      The Time And What Must Be Done
      SEPARATION & INDEPENDENCE! 100 MILLION ACRES OF LAND!
      -

      Thanks

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2014
        It has nothing to do with color of skin, the simple fact of the matter is that the 'elites' are all colors.

        I'm white, so does that mean Oprah is less elite than me because of the color of her skin?  No.  She has more influence than I do.  Do I care? No.  God bless her for it.  Am I envious?  No.  God bless her for it.

        We are all individuals and when we're cut we all bleed red.

        What's going on now, and which is one of the reasons for the lack of UFO Disclosure, is that there exists an elite group that will indiscriminately kill both of us because they hate or humanity and morality.  They are pure evil and have given their lives IV

        Sent from my iPhone

[...]

      • broali4xa
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2014
          I agree with most of what you are saying, though I wish to add that we need help in acquiring 100 million acres of land somewhere on this planet as separation from the wicked US is our best and only solution to both the problems of the past and the future!
          Are you aware of the soon coming dreadful poleshift?
          Thanks
        • jjparker143

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 16, 2014
              100
              MILLION ACRES OF LAND! SEPARATION/EXODUS! NEW JERUSALEM
              -
              At the
              beginning of the 20th century Blacks owned 16 million acres of land, but today
              the lack of ownership of producing land has left Blacks in dire straits.

              Land was not only the basis of economic development but the beginning of
              burgeoning independence killed by a political agreement in 1877, said the
              Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan, using lessons from history as the
              foundation for a vision for independence and progress in the 21st century.

              This important message was webcast Nov. 16 as Part 45 of the Minister's
              historic weekly lecture series, "The Time and What Must Be Done."

              - Read
              The FinalCall.com News Report -
              <http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_100981.shtml?utm_source=NOI%2C+FCN+News%3A+We+Need+Land+%28Econ-Blueprint%29&utm_campaign=News+Release%3A+We+Need+Land+Article11-20-2013&utm_medium=email>
              -
              EconomicBlueprint.org  -<http://www.economicblueprint.org/>