Re: What happened to 2012?

  • sgtwal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014

      <<<As to rest of Zeta stuff, I don't know, other than remote viewers at time travel conference said that someone powerful has changed the timeline.

      Roger A>>>

        Someone powerful ?  Someone powerful enough to move a planet and change a timeline leaving the memories intact?

        Why, (gasp) that could be ....... GOD!!!!!

       Though I really doubt the Zeta's followers would say that. Isn't it great how some great unseen and unexplainable force seems to save us from these things?
      Assuming the predictions were right of course.

      wayne

      1b. Re: What happened to 2012 ?
          Posted by: "ROGER ANDERTON" R.J.Anderton@... r.j.anderton@...
          Date: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:40 am ((PST))

      well the tenth planet was discovered

      ref: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/29jul_planetx/

      quote: "July  29, 2005: "It's  definitely bigger than Pluto." So says Dr. Mike Brown  of the California Institute of Technology who announced today  the discovery of a new planet in the outer solar system."

      But its all been a part of the playing with words and reclassifying Pluto as dwarf planet, so its no longer a planet. So what was 10th planet is now dwarf planet.

      As to rest of Zeta stuff, I don't know, other than remote viewers at time travel conference said that someone powerful has changed the timeline.

      Roger A
    • ROGER ANDERTON
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014
        >>>Isn't it great how some great unseen and unexplainable force seems to save us
        from these things?
        Assuming the predictions were right of course.

        I don't know about Zeta, but usually there are various groups around meditating and trying to appeal to the Godhead to make such changes.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2014
          I just automatically delete Zeta's posts.

          Peter

          Sent from my iPhone