Cloaked Alien Videoed By Russian Military ?

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2013
      I had posted about the passing of my cat Tater and one of my thoughtful readers wrote how a cats eyes can detect cloaking technology and suggested I get another cat soon to warn me if someone or something came near using that technology . I have 3 other “watch cats” and pay heed when they act strange. It reminded me of this video I saw a while back . Cloaked Alien Videoed By Russian Military ? : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/cloaked-alien-videoed-by-russian-military/
    • ROGER ANDERTON
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2013
        out of focus dog

      • paranormal_detective@rocketmail.com