George Lynch ( Dokken) Orb, EVP, Or Something Else ?

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2013
      Love metal and George is my favorite guitarist . I found something strange in this video at about 1:19 floating through the air to George’s right in front of the Marshalls . Not sure what it is . Then a few seconds later could be an EVP…or could just be someone else in the room talking . What do you think ? Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/george-lynch-dokken-orb-evp-or-something-else/
    • Peter Longworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2013
        I am in shock when I heard that Kate Valentine's UFO Show is coming to an end. This was one of the more interesting UFO interview radio shows.

        I'm really sad. Due to health problems and work, I have missed out on three months of podcasts from the various shows I listen to.

        Will anyone else miss Kate's voice on the radio?

        Peter
        Newcastle, Australia