2013 DECEMBER/CHRISTMAS TRIMESTER PLANET X ANNOUNCEMENT?

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2013
      2013 DECEMBER/CHRISTMAS TRIMESTER PLANET
      X ANNOUNCEMENT?

      Dear Group,
      May I share something with everyone that I deeply feel may
      or might be revelatory concerning the possible the upcoming OBAMA
      presidential Planet X (Nibiru) Announcement. What I feel somewhat hazardly
      compelled to say or ask is this, but before I do, please read these words,
      which I have taken from this week ZetaTalk.com.

      Quote:
      …the highly active December
      magnetic trimester change, normally a time when earthquakes are strong and more
      frequent, [end of quote]

      My question is to anyone who may or
      might be concerned about anything which has something to do with Planet X [aka
      Nibiru]. My question is this, does anyone see or feel a premonition or
      visualization that this coming December [or before]will be the month, which
      will force this hidden information about Planet X to be revealed once and for
      all?
      If anyone could please help me with
      this very mystifying question, I’d appreciate it like a slave who was nigh
      about to be universally freed from his brutal 400-year-old oppressor, as were
      those biblically in Moses time per the Genesis!
      Please note, I am only asking a
      question, however extremely serious though it may be!
      Thanks

      -

      Full Oct 2013
      Message used in above quote.
      Earthquake
      Increase
      For over a decade, the USGS has
      been dumbing down the increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity. In keeping
      with the National Security edict demanding a cover-up over the presence of
      Planet X, such an increase would be deemed to incite panic in the people, and
      thus was to be denied. Thus earthquakes were routinely reduced in magnitude
      below their real force and fury, as noted in Issue 254 of this
      newsletter on August 14, 2011, and as obviously occurred during this China quake
      in April, 2013.
      They were likewise deleted from the databases, almost as soon as they arrived,
      so that astonished observers noted they popped up and then disappeared before
      their eyes, as this 2002
      observation shows. A favorite site for earthquake watchers is the USGS
      maintained IRIS site which has a
      worldwide map with red circles of various sizes. Instant analysis. A drawback
      of the site is the lack of an archive, so one cannot compare to previous years.
      But if one has saved old charts, one can compare, such as these charts
      comparing 2008 to the current year 2013. Note that the 2008 chart is from the
      highly active December magnetic trimester change, normally a time when
      earthquakes are strong and more frequent, whereas the 2013 chart is from the
      relatively quiescent October period.
      Announcement Posturing
      Since July, 2012 when the Zetas
      first announced that Obama was planning to admit the presence of Planet X, aka
      Nibiru in the inner solar system, the announcement team has struggled to get
      the message out. The history included cutting wires during an EAS broadcast, and
      challenging a planned Oval
      Office address. Assassination
      attempts followed as well as bait
      and switch and feign
      and switch maneuvers to catch the cover-up crowd blocking Obama. The
      resulting plan had a fixed date and international partners to ensure delivery.
      But as the months ticked by, nervous ZetaTalk fans were looking for obvious
      signs that the announcement was still on track. First, there was the odd and
      unexplained Nasdaq shutdown on August 22, 2013.
      Wall Street
      Computer Crash
      August 22, 2013
      http://news.yahoo.com/nasdaq-trading-halts-3-hours-due-glitch
      mysterious technical glitch halted trading on the Nasdaq for three hours in the
      latest major electronic breakdown on Wall Street, embarrassing the stock
      exchange that hosts the biggest names in technology, including Apple, Microsoft
      and Google.
      ZetaTalk Insight 10/5/2013: In
      anticipation of panic selling after the announcement, the Stock Market will
      want to impose a shutdown for days and potentially weeks. The markets in the US
      have a facility to shut down, as they regularly do over the weekends, but these
      automatic shutdowns allow some trading to continue and also to automatically
      start UP again, based on the clock. A total shutdown for weeks requires other
      maneuvers. Altering the programs that run these market systems requires
      testing, and some testing, to be certain, must be live. This was an announcement
      related test, which passed.

      Then there was Obama’s obvious intransigence during the GOP induced shutdown
      and the looming debt limit date on October 17, 2013. Could the announcement
      have been planned to occur before the US government worked out their budget
      arguments? Per the Zetas, the announcement team might even consider the
      shutdown as an advantage!
      US Websites
      Suspended after Federal Shutdown
      October 1, 2013
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24357729
      number of US government websites and Twitter feeds have been suspended due to a
      partial US government shutdown. NASA's website was unavailable as non-essential
      services were closed, and the White House web page was not being updated, after
      a lapse in federal funding.
      ZetaTalk Insight 10/5/2013: We
      have repeatedly stated that the announcement date was set in concrete, not to
      be changed even if Obama appeared to have been replaced by a look-alike or was
      claimed to be in a coma. Surely Obama was aware of the pending budget fights
      with the GOP at that time. Were these battles assumed to be a benefit to NASA
      and the USGS and the White House if the announcement occurred during shutdown battles?
      The announcement does not need funding in order to be presented, as it is a
      completed package, including NASA’s portion, and relies on major media for
      delivery. NASA and the USGS expect Nancy to explain their cover-up methods, so
      their lack of access by the public would not be a concern. <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue370.htm>

    • nathaniel x vance
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2013
[...]

        For over a decade, the USGS has been dumbing down the increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity. In keeping with the National Security edict demanding a cover-up over the presence of Planet X, such an increase would be deemed to incite panic in the people, and thus was to be denied. Thus earthquakes were routinely reduced in magnitude below their real force and fury, as noted in Issue 254 of this newsletter on August 14, 2011, and as obviously occurred during this China quake in April, 2013.  They were likewise deleted from the databases, almost as soon as they arrived, so that astonished observers noted they popped up and then disappeared before their eyes, as this 2002 observation shows. A favorite site for earthquake watchers is the USGS maintained IRIS site which has a worldwide map with red circles of various sizes. Instant analysis. A drawback of the site is the lack of an archive, so one cannot compare to previous years. But if one has saved old charts, one can compare, such as these charts comparing 2008 to the current year 2013. Note that the 2008 chart is from the highly active December magnetic trimester change, normally a time when earthquakes are strong and more frequent, whereas the 2013 chart is from the relatively quiescent October period.
[...]

        A mysterious technical glitch halted trading on the Nasdaq for three hours in the latest major electronic breakdown on Wall Street, embarrassing the stock exchange that hosts the biggest names in technology, including Apple, Microsoft and Google.
[...]

        A number of US government websites and Twitter feeds have been suspended due to a partial US government shutdown. NASA's website was unavailable as non-essential services were closed, and the White House web page was not being updated, after a lapse in federal funding.
        ZetaTalk Insight 10/5/2013: We have repeatedly stated that the announcement date was set in concrete, not to be changed even if Obama appeared to have been replaced by a look-alike or was claimed to be in a coma. Surely Obama was aware of the pending budget fights with the GOP at that time. Were these battles assumed to be a benefit to NASA and the USGS and the White House if the announcement occurred during shutdown battles? The announcement does not need funding in order to be presented, as it is a completed package, including NASA’s portion, and relies on major media for delivery. NASA and the USGS expect Nancy to explain their cover-up methods, so their lack of access by the public would not be a concern.
        <http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue370.htm>

      • Sandy Nichols
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2013

          I feel things are only going to get worse.