Dr Masaru Emoto in Southampton, 3rd October!

  • ROGER ANDERTON
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013
      Dr Masaru Emoto in Southampton, 3rd October!---- does anyone know if this is worth going to???

      By exposing water to a particular word or piece of music, freezing it, and photographing the ice crystals formed, Dr. Emoto has shown that from beautiful words and music, come beautiful crystals, and from mean-spirited, negative words, come malformed and misshapen crystals. What is the significance? It becomes clear when we remember that the adult human body is approximately 70% water and infant bodies are about 90% water. We can be hurt emotionally and, as the water can be changed, for the worse physically by negativity. However, we are always closer to beauty when surrounded by positive thoughts, words, intentions and ultimately those vibrations.
      Dr Emoto is a longtime advocate for water and now spends a majority of his time traveling around the world giving seminars, in order to spread the message of peace that is indicated by the crystals he has photographed. He is President Emeritus of the International Water for Life Foundation, a not-for-profit organization that is in the process of distributing his free book for children The Message from Water, as promised in his keynote speech at the United Nations in 2005, to every child on the planet over the next ten years.
      Come and see him at Southampton's Guildhall or at one of the other venues in Bristol, Birmingham or London, Sept 29th - Oct 3rd. We don't know how many more times Dr Emoto will be able to visit the UK, so don't miss this valuable opportunity to witness one our most respected and knowledgeable visionaries and original thinkers in action.

      http://www.lightnetwork.co.uk/news/95-dr-masaru-emoto-in-southampton-3rd-october