Re: The ZetaTalk Newsletter Issue 364, Sunday September 22, 2013

  • broali4x
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2013
      I understand why you and many from the black community and the world are beginning to have serious doubts and impatience about how Obama seems to be now appearing to be under the full control of the wicked warmongering elites, Wall street, and NWO. I too agree somewhat. But if you have been reading Zetatalk, you would know or read that Obama is playing a dangerous chess game as best he can, but is still doing what providence put him into the presidency to do despite the fact that assassinations many times and recalcitrant republican opposition has been planned for him but all has been nullified by angelic forces continually. Proof that Obama is winning will become clear  – per Announcement of Planet X very soon .
      Again, it does appear that Obama has abandon the ship and gone dallying after the PNAC crowd. But, as I have read, wait until for a little longer when the shit really hit the fan which could happen before year end.