Re: [UFOnet] Navy Shipyard Shooting News Article From DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED ?

  • Jeff Adams
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013
      Yes, Roger, I understand what you mean.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 18, 2013, at 6:53 PM, ROGER ANDERTON <R.J.Anderton@...> wrote:

      sounds more like  a hit

      From: Jeff Adams <jadams9845@...>
      To: "ufonet@yahoogroups.com" <ufonet@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, 19 September 2013, 0:05
      Subject: Re: [UFOnet] Navy Shipyard Shooting News Article From DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED ?

      Same thing happened at Sandy Hook with Facebook memorials created before the event.

      BBC reported today that a Capitol police tactical team was told to stand down prior to most of the fatalities occurring.

      Idiot chief of DCPD is denying it of course.

      Suggests to me another false flag (think Benghazi).

      Link:

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 18, 2013, at 5:19 PM, "Dr. Donald Ryles" <healthandsuccess@...> wrote:

      I looked up the link and it had the correct date . Is this man a fakeā€¦or is this true and the date was changed ?