UFO Caught On Tower Cam During Live News Broadcast | VIDEO

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      Fear Group,
      This recent Missouri tower cam UFO report looks very real to
      me. I thought it was worthwhile to share. Wonder if it portends to or warns of
      the delayed prognosticated Madrid Fault fracture??
      Meanwhile, Floyd Mayweather fight tomorrow September 14. Let’s
      wish him well with another victory. It may prove to be his hardest yet.
      Thanks
      *
      UFO Caught On
      Tower Cam During Live News Broadcast | VIDEO
      Towercam object still
      unidentified

      By Jenn Schanz    www.klkntv.com   9-10-13

            Just before 6 a.m. on Sept. 4th, KLKN's HD Towercam 8 gave
      Channel 8's Morning Meteorologist Sean McMullen a less than normal view.

      "I have never seen anything like this before. I even say that several
      times while I'm on air describing the object, because I want to let people know
      even I don't know what this is, so I can't exactly tell you what it is,"
      he says.

      The triangular-shaped, flashing object appears to be floating above the Capital
      City.

      By the time the sun comes up, we can't see it anymore.

      McMullen says it was visible for about 45 minutes. A Channel 8 viewer captured
      similar footage.

      "It's an unidentified object. We don't know if it was flying, floating,
      what it is," says Rich Webb, with the Mutual UFO Network.
       <http://www.klkntv.com/category/190066/klkn-channel-8-video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9287750>