News Report : Mysterious priest performs miracle at site of Mercedes crash

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013
      Everybody, I am back. I have been truly out of it for a few days and now in recovery . Long story short and I will post more latter... I had a heart attack and had to have immediate surgery to insert 3 stents into one of the main arteries on the left side of my heart . I am feeling much better now and will post more later . Many very unique...and maybe even paranormal events have happened to me in the last 3 days that I will elaborate on when I am feeling a little better . I just wanted to get back to you guys and start posting again :).

      News Report : Mysterious priest performs miracle at site of Mercedes crash
      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/news-report-mysterious-priest-performs-miracle-at-site-of-mercedes-crash/