Ghosts haunt Japan’s tsunami rav aged coast

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
      Ghosts haunt Japan’s tsunami ravaged coast
      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/08/13/ghosts-haunt-japans-tsunami-ravaged-coast/

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
        I'm more worried about the 300 tons/day of radioactive water spilling into the pacific. This of course was know to most of us but only recently revealed by the state run US media.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 13, 2013, at 6:35 PM, "Dr. Donald Ryles" <healthandsuccess@...> wrote:

        > Ghosts haunt Japan’s tsunami ravaged coast
        > Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2013/08/13/ghosts-haunt-japans-tsunami-ravaged-coast/

      • ROGER ANDERTON
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
          I have videos of  ICHSTM on that, and dangers of radioactivity.

          The problem as I see ut is "they" don't understand atomic physics properly, because theory of modern atomic physics was given by Boscovich 18th Century (I.e the unified field theory) and that gets missed out from most physics university courses.

          Boscovich also dealt with anti-gravity, multi-universe, was theory Tesla was working from etc.