Talks on 18th Century Unified field theory

  • ROGER ANDERTON
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
      Boscovich
      talks at Manchester Conference 2013
      Boscovich provided a unified
      theory of physics in 18th Century. Associated Lectures at ICHTSM
      Conference in 2013.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObedQTXMzpw
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKLn4CnnUmU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkjC7en7LRk
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAkNRMLaqec

      This completes First day of
      talks on Boscovich. The other day may be messed up; I will see later
      when check. Boscovich talks clashed with Bohr talks and I wanted to
      go to both. Similarly I found those who went to Bohr talks wanted to
      go to both. I make a surprise appearance in the 4th video
      with lady I am with Prof Eri Yagi.