PARACON 2013 CANCELLED

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013

      Subject: PARACON 2013 CANCELLED
      ________________________________

      Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in KGRA Radio and PARACON. Don't forget to add kgra_paracon@... to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

      Due to circumstances beyond our control the 2013 PARACON Conference has been cancelled.  We will notify you if we change it to a future date.  The KGRA executive partners apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

      Sincerely,

      Margie Kay
      Conference Director
      KGRA PARACON 2013

      Margie Kay, Conference Director

      Kansas City, Missouri

      margie.kay@...

       www.kgraparacon.com

      www.kgraradio.com

      Forward this email

      This email was sent to margepadgitt@... by kgra_paracon@... |
      PARACON 2013| PO Box 1166| Independence| MO| 64051