Richard Dolan on Un-X News Friday

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013
      RICHARD DOLAN is my guest on Un-X News Radio Friday, July 12 6 pm - 8 pm.

      Richard Dolan is a leading historian and author about UFOs and related phenomena. He is author of UFOs and the National Security State (currently in 2 volumes) and co-author of A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth about Alien Contact. He also has a new book, due out in early 2013: Rethinking ET: UFOs for the 21st Century Mind. This is a fresh overview of the UFO phenomenon and everything related to it, with a view toward the future as well as the past.

      See more about Un-X news Radio at www.unxnews.com

      I will be making an announcement about changes for UN-X News Radio on the show tomorrow.

      Margie Kay

      V.P. Global Radio Alliance, LLC dba KGRA digital broadcasting
      www.kgraradio.com
      Host, Un-X News Radio  Publisher, Un-X News Magazine
      www.unxnews.com
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818