Re: [UFOnet] Re:2c. Re: EPIC GLOBAL DELUGE UNPRECEDENTED WORLD EVENT!!

  • ROGER ANDERTON
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
      >And any change that could change the course of a
      planet would be God like in scope.

      I prefer to think of it as what type of technological level an alien civilization might be at-

      from http://mkaku.org/home/?page_id=246

      In a seminal paper published in 1964 in the Journal of Soviet Astronomy, Russian astrophysicist Nicolai Kardashev theorized that advanced
      civilizations must therefore be grouped according to three types: Type
      I, II, and III, which have mastered planetary, stellar and galactic
      forms of energy, respectively.

      ________________________________
      Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 6:04 pm ((PDT))

      What happened to the 2012 prediction? I see we're all still here.

      On Jul 9, 2013, at 9:00 PM, nathaniel x vance <broali4xa@...> wrote:

      > Dear Group;
      > The month of June 2013 was without
      > doubt, one for the record books! Check out this Youtube video. Most
      likely, it
      > is not going to get better!
      > Do you disagree?
      > Thanks
      > -
      > EPIC GLOBAL DELUGE UNPRECEDENTED WORLD EVENT!!
      > Youtube Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRJ2z_YrX_0
      >
      > The wicked ENDTIME- NOT the RIGHTEOUS!

      Messages in this topic (3)
      2c. Re: EPIC GLOBAL DELUGE UNPRECEDENTED WORLD EVENT!!
      Posted by: "ROGER ANDERTON" R.J.Anderton@...
      r.j.anderton@...
      Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 11:15 pm ((PDT))

      Hi Jeff

      If you follow the time traveller groups; they claim someone has changed
      the timeline, kind of like what was portrayed in films Back to the Future.

      Roger

    • Sandy Nichols

        Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 6:04 pm ((PDT))

        Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 11:15 pm ((PDT))