Re:2c. Re: EPIC GLOBAL DELUGE UNPRECEDENTED WORLD EVENT!!

  • sgtwal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
      Ahhh. Sort of like the John Titor story. A time traveler visits and alters
      the timeline so all the things they claimed would happen don't.
      A good excuse except that the presence of a traveler on earth should not
      change the course of a planet crossing the solar system. They may alter the
      information we have or get but only on this planet and only from the point
      of their arrival onward. And any change that could change the course of a
      planet would be God like in scope.

      2b. Re: EPIC GLOBAL DELUGE UNPRECEDENTED WORLD EVENT!!
      Posted by: "Jeff" jadams9845@... jadams9845
      Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 6:04 pm ((PDT))

      What happened to the 2012 prediction? I see we're all still here.

      On Jul 9, 2013, at 9:00 PM, nathaniel x vance <broali4xa@...> wrote:

      > Dear Group;
      > The month of June 2013 was without
      > doubt, one for the record books! Check out this Youtube video. Most
      likely, it
      > is not going to get better!
      > Do you disagree?
      > Thanks
      > -
      > EPIC GLOBAL DELUGE UNPRECEDENTED WORLD EVENT!!
      > Youtube Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRJ2z_YrX_0
      >
      > The wicked ENDTIME- NOT the RIGHTEOUS!

      Messages in this topic (3)
      2c. Re: EPIC GLOBAL DELUGE UNPRECEDENTED WORLD EVENT!!
      Posted by: "ROGER ANDERTON" R.J.Anderton@...
      r.j.anderton@...
      Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 11:15 pm ((PDT))

      Hi Jeff

      If you follow the time traveller groups; they claim someone has changed
      the timeline, kind of like what was portrayed in films Back to the Future.

      Roger

    • Sandy Nichols
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
        I think the idea of altering a timeline if someone goes back in time and altering something is wrong. I think time is an unlimited, never ending series of lines, and new time lines can be created by doing something different.

        Imagine it like this. You are driving down a road (Original Time Line), and as you drive you see another road (Another Time Line) that splits off from the road you are on (Original Time Line). If you take the split and begin driving down this other road ( Other Time Line), you are no longer on the same road (Original Time Line) you were on.....So anything you do on this other Time Line has no effect on the Original Time Line. The only difference is that the person is no longer on the Original Time Line he began on.

        I do however believe that every different Time Line can occupy the same time and space as another time line, and every once in awhile people can see a different time line but can't alter any of these other time lines. A good example of this would be someone doing a ghost investigation and hearing or seeing someone or something from the past which in effect is another time line.

        Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 6:04 pm ((PDT))

        Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 11:15 pm ((PDT))

        Hi Jeff

        If you follow the time traveller groups; they claim someone has changed
        the timeline, kind of like what was portrayed in films Back to the Future.

        Roger

      • ROGER ANDERTON
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
          >And any change that could change the course of a
          planet would be God like in scope.

          I prefer to think of it as what type of technological level an alien civilization might be at-

          from http://mkaku.org/home/?page_id=246

          In a seminal paper published in 1964 in the Journal of Soviet Astronomy, Russian astrophysicist Nicolai Kardashev theorized that advanced
          civilizations must therefore be grouped according to three types: Type
          I, II, and III, which have mastered planetary, stellar and galactic
          forms of energy, respectively.

          Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 6:04 pm ((PDT))

            Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 6:04 pm ((PDT))

            Date: Tue Jul 9, 2013 11:15 pm ((PDT))