EPIC GLOBAL DELUGE UNPRECEDENTED WORLD EVENT!!

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013
      Dear Group;
      The month of June 2013 was without
      doubt, one for the record books! Check out this Youtube video. Most likely, it
      is not going to get better!
      Do you disagree?
      Thanks
      -
      EPIC GLOBAL DELUGE UNPRECEDENTED WORLD EVENT!!
      Youtube Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRJ2z_YrX_0

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013
        What happened to the 2012 prediction? I see we're all still here.

        On Jul 9, 2013, at 9:00 PM, nathaniel x vance <broali4xa@...> wrote:

        > Dear Group;
        > The month of June 2013 was without
        > doubt, one for the record books! Check out this Youtube video. Most likely, it
        > is not going to get better!
        > Do you disagree?
        > Thanks
        > -
        > EPIC GLOBAL DELUGE UNPRECEDENTED WORLD EVENT!!
        > Youtube Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRJ2z_YrX_0

      • ROGER ANDERTON
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013
          Hi Jeff

          If you follow the time traveller groups; they claim someone has changed the timeline, kind of like what was portrayed in films Back to the Future.

          Roger