UFO sighting in Chicago?

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2013
      Dear Group,
      Somehow the link to this post was scrambled. Here is the
      correct link to this recent UFO 4th of July Chicago UFO sighting.

      http://wgntv.com/2013/07/05/ufo-sighting-in-chicago/

      Dear Group,
      Cannot say if this UFO sighting
      this 4th of July in Chi-town is real or not, but for sure it is not a Chinese
      lantern! I must say for the record that it does look and feel
      somewhat real to me!
      I have a strange subconscious feeling that this possible UFO sighting is going
      to end up sparking something very unordinary!
      Remember the strange bright
      glowing sky-light that guided Moses and his people during Exodus????
      Thanks
      ---------
      UFO sighting in Chicago?
      WGN received several tips and photos about possible UFO
      sightings in the Chicago area Thursday.
      Viewer @FeliciaCago from Logan Square took the above video
      of what she believes could be a UFO.
      Screen shot from @FeliciaCago’s possible UFO sighting
      video
      Peter Davenport, the director of the National UFO Reporting Center,
      said the center is overwhelmed with calls from across the nation with reports
      of seeing the same figures: a cluster of orange, red or yellow lights.
      On July 4, 2013, Davenport said he received 50 UFO reports
      over the span of 12-15 hours from across the country claiming to have seen a
      similar light cluster.
      According to The Mutual UFO
      Network, there were at least four UFO reports in Illinois.
       http://wgntv.com/2013/07/05/ufo-sighting-in-chicago/