UFO sighting in Chicago?

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 6:34 PM
      Dear Group,
      Cannot
      say if this UFO sighting this 4th of July in Chi-town is real or not, but for
      sure it is not a Chinese lantern! I must say for the record that it does look and feel
      somewhat real to me!
      I have a strange subconscious feeling that this possible UFO sighting is going
      to end up sparking something very unordinary!
      Remember
      the strange bright glowing sky-light that guided Moses and his people during
      Exodus????
      Thanks
      ---------
      UFO sighting in Chicago?
      WGN received several tips and photos about possible UFO sightings in the
      Chicago area Thursday.
      Viewer @FeliciaCago from Logan Square took the above video of what she
      believes could be a UFO.
      Screen shot from @FeliciaCago’s possible UFO sighting
      video
      Peter Davenport, the director of the National UFO Reporting Center, said the center is
      overwhelmed with calls from across the nation with reports of seeing the same
      figures: a cluster of orange, red or yellow lights.
      On July 4, 2013, Davenport said he received 50 UFO reports over the span of
      12-15 hours from across the country claiming to have seen a similar light
      cluster.
      According to The Mutual UFO Network, there were at least four UFO
      reports in Illinois.http://wgntv.com/2013/07/05/ufo-sighting-in-chicago/

    • nathaniel x vance
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 12:15 PM
        Dear Group,
        Somehow the link to this post was scrambled. Here is the
        correct link to this recent UFO 4th of July Chicago UFO sighting.