Check out EXOPOLITICS: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe: "Extraterr

  • jjparker143
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 11:50 AM
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _EXOPOLITICS: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe:
      "Extraterrestrials, Human consciousness and dimensions of soul: The intimate connection"
      By Mary Rodwell, Director, ACERN_
      (http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2013/06/extraterrestrials-human-consciousness-and-dimensions-of-soul-the-in
      timate-connection-by-mary-rodwell.html)