Need UFO photos today for magazine

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      I am going to press with Un-X News Mag today.  If you would like your UFO photos entered in the contest please send them to me today by 5:00 pm.

      Photos must be your own.
      Must be high resolution (300 dpi or higher) for print
      Please send a description of where you were, what you were doing when you got the pictures.
      Send your name and city along with it.

      The winner will receive back issues of Un-X News and an Un-X News Radio T-shirt.

      Thank you!
      Margie Kay

      Publisher, Un-X News Magazine
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818
      www.unxnews.com