Re: Time Travel Photo From 2016… Or Just Hoax ?

  • Gus & Joan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
      Sorry, this photo is photo shopped. Please see the original photo on this website. Scroll down the page.

      http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread921250/pg1

    • Sandy Nichols
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
        I wonder who the person is in the video and who did the photoshop on the photos.

        Sorry, this photo is photo shopped. Please see the original photo on this website. Scroll down the page.

        http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread921250/pg1

      • ROGER ANDERTON
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
          Andrew D. Basiago - A Brief History Of Time Travel
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv6RXM1kihI