Citizen Hearing on [UFO/ET] Disclosure

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 1:49 PM
      Citizen Hearing on [UFO/ET] Disclosure
      Yet another attempt to pressure
      the US government into disclosure took place in Washington DC during the week
      of April 29 to May 3, 2013 at the Citizen
      Hearing. Once again undeniable evidence and testimony from impeccable
      witnesses was presented. Other than bringing the matter before the public once
      again, the game plan was not clear.

      Truth Is
      Out There? Really? Ex-Lawmakers Piqued, but Skeptical on ETs
      May 2, 2013
      http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/truth-lawmakers-piqued-skeptical-ets/story
      According
      to organizer Stephen Bassett, who founded Paradigm in 1996 as a
      political-advocacy and lobbying group to pressure the government to release
      information on UFOs, the whole event will wind up costing $600,000. Funding was
      supplied by a wealthy Canadian donor named Thomas Clearwater, Bassett told ABC
      News. "Congress is out of the game. Let me tell you, the president is out
      of the game. It is run within the military-intelligence community."
      Believe in
      UFOs? Highlights of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure
      May 3, 2013
      http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/05/03/believe-in-ufos
      How
      exactly we deal with the Alien Presence is less clear. A real congressional
      hearing? UN commission? Special emissary on behalf of the Children of Earth?
      All of the above? None of the above? There seemed to be a general consensus
      that we will have to yield some sovereignty to the United Nations. Then again,
      maybe it’s a theological question.
      If TRUTH is
      Controversial
      May 1, 2013
      http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-966488
      Who is
      the ultimate authority on what is best for me, you or anyone? Are we too
      delicate, too naive, too uneducated to understand the implications that may
      derive from " full" disclosure? These are just some of the questions
      being addressed at The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.
      Per the Zetas, it is not Congress
      who will initiate disclosure on the alien presence, as control lies in the
      Executive Branch.

      ZetaTalk Comment11/6/2010: You are presuming that the cover-up over the alien presence is run by
      Congress! It is absolutely run from the Executive Branch, and always has been.
      From the start, when MJ12 was formed, the secrecy was by an Executive Order.
      National security was the reason for the cover-up, executive agencies such as
      the CIA and NSA holding work sessions on whether or not the American public
      would react in panic. The Department of Defense is likewise under the control
      of the Executive Branch, covered by the early Executive Orders written to
      protect MJ12 from public view. All involvement of the DOD's intelligence
      services, so heavily involved in MJ12, likewise covered. The Air Force
      conducted project Blue Book, which fed the public disinformation in response to
      UFO sightings. It is the number of people, egos, who fear the public's anger at
      the decades of lies who are responsible for the continuing cover-up over the
      alien presence.

      There have been hints that disclosure over the alien presence is eminent. The
      UN considered assigning an
      ambassador to the Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) in 2010. In
      January, 2013 Russia’s
      Medvedevjoked about the aliens known to the Russian government. A recent PPP surveyrevealed that
      29% of respondents think aliens exist and 21% feel a cover-up over Roswell has
      occurred.  Per the Zetas, part of the reluctance is the validity of
      ZetaTalk. If the truth about Planet X, aka Nibiru, is admitted, the ZetaTalk
      accuracy track record will beg the question – are aliens real also?

      ZetaTalk Insight11/12/2011: It is often said that the larger the lie, the more the resistance to
      admitting it. This lie is huge. The US is at the helm of the cover-up over the
      alien presence. We have stated that we do not expect disclosure to occur within
      the US because disclosure is tied indirectly to the cover-up over Planet X. If
      such a large lie were admitted, then what else are they hiding? And if aliens
      exist, then the highly accurate ZetaTalk might be true, and this raises
      questions about recent plate movements and signs in the skies seen increasingly
      by the populace. The elite in the US, the wealthy and politically powerful, are
      not ready for an enlightened populace, nor will they ever be. The people,
      however, know the truth, and do not need confessions to be aware.
      http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue347.htm